Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets

Discus and support Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets. Connected direct to. Series S Audio Setting re checked restarted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Donfor1, May 22, 2024.

1. Donfor1
    Donfor1 Guest

Hi

Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets.

Connected direct to. Series S

Audio Setting re checked restarted Console

Gen Audio testing/details

Headset details Tab greyed cannot. run Audio Test.

No Power led from headphones which lights up when connected to Laptop USB.

:)

Donfor1, May 22, 2024
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Are Xbox Design Lab controllers compatible with Windows 10?

they are the same as the standard xbox one s controllers, so with pc you can use via bluetooth(audio through headphone jack not supported)

or wired(supports audio via headphone jack)
  3. Freddy_twotimes Win User

Audio headphones/Turtle beach streaming mic

Hi there,

When the audio headphones are plugged into the AV receiver, there is game sound, but I cant hear anyone in my party chat. I only see their gamertag show up in the chat overlay. They hear me thru the stream mic just fine. In Halo 5, setting audio to Speaker,
    or to Headphones doesnt change anything.

If I plug the headphones into the Turtle Beach stream mic, its onboard amplifier does a decent job driving the audio headphones, since the stream mic is powered via USB, but the amplifier is low quality by comparison to my AV receiver. I only got the stream
    mic so I could use my AV receiver to listen to my audio headphones in online gaming. I never expected or planned on using it to power the headphones.

Can I even can plug the Sennheiser game headphones into the AV receiver and the Mic into the controller now? If this stream mic is already connected to the XBOX via USB, and chat is only available when the headphones are connected into the stream mic and
    both run to the XBOX wired via USB, is it correct to assume that PC gaming headphones with a built in mic also cannot be split (the mic connected to the controller and chat sound coming through the AV receiver)? Im starting to think both the headphones and
    the mic must be connected to the controller together, communicating to the XBOX wirelessly, or ill just get game sound through the headphones and no chat like I am niw with this set up?
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox Slim still refusing to acknowledge headphones, both wireless and wired

The 360 is never "aware" of X41 headphones. The included USB power cable only provides power to the transmitter base.

The X41 headphones are plugged into either optical or analog audio out.

For mic support, there's a cable that goes from the headphones to the controller.

You'll get sound out of the TV if you don't turn the TV's speakers off. All audio outputs are active at all times on a 360.
  5. jamranger Win User

Turtle Beach X12 Question

i connected mine via the usb and headphone socket on the tv .. xbox connected to tv by hdmi ..if that's any help to anyone ? works a treat.
  6. KREAM01 Win User

Afterglow Universals and Xbox One

The Afterglow Wireless headphones DO WORK on the Xbox one. If you use the HDMI port to hook your Xbox One up to the TV, you must use the "Audio Out" jack on your television. The red and white audio jacks can unplug from the USB Afterglow transmitter by
    just pulling in the middle. Hook that headphone jack into the "audio out" or "headphone" jack on your television. Sound should play through your Afterglow headphones then. Make sure no other wires are hooked to your Afterglow headphones.

To recap, you will hook your USB transmitter (the blue glowing thingie with the red and white audio jack) into ANY USB port. I have mine hooked to a laptop since it doesn't reach the USB port on the back of my Xbox One (you only need to get power to the
    transmitter). Then, make sure your tranmitter is hooked to the TV. Because the Xbox One uses HDMI, you must put the red and white AV connections in the "Audio Out" jacks OR, just unplug the "red and white" AV connection extender, and hook the normal headphone
    jack directly into the "auido out" or "headphone" jack on your TV.
Thema:

1. Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets - Similar Threads - Series 1tb Wired

2. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  3. Xbox series x 1tb space version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x 1tb space version: my xbox x over heats doesn't matter what game im playing its the 1tb version it keeps telling me to keep it ventilated but i have a cooler system top and bottom designed for cooling but anyway it...
  4. Should my Xbox Series S 1TB say 407GB free of 1000GB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should my Xbox Series S 1TB say 407GB free of 1000GB?: I have a question and it might be silly but I'm not well versed on this topic. Basically I purchased a new Xbox Series S 1TB, but today I looked at how much space was left on it via the mobile app...
  5. I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...: I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last Week on Amazon. I wanted to ask why wasn‘t FC24 with it? 64f2915f-45a1-4796-850a-4aa25675375e
  6. Carbon Black Xbox Series S (1TB) Yay or Nay?

in XboX Insiders
    Carbon Black Xbox Series S (1TB) Yay or Nay?: Could use your input. Obviously the Carbon Black Xbox Series S 1TB version has just been released and looks pretty decent. Guessing as it's fresh off the boat there aren't many folks here who've...
  7. Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?: Hello, I was wondering if the carbon black edition of the series s will be available for the all access program in canada. Right now, only the white 500gb version and the series x are available...
  8. Code (0x80bd003b) with brand new crucial X8 1tb SSD on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code (0x80bd003b) with brand new crucial X8 1tb SSD on Xbox series S: Unable to set up brand new crucial X8 1tb SSD on Xbox series S. Getting code (0x80bd003b) saying the drive is too slow which it isn't. Didn't get the option to reformat when connecting the...
  9. Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?: hello, is anyone else having issues with their preorder for the new series S? I ordered mine back in June and everything was well until I checked my bank account today, the money is back in my...
  10. I have a series x, and I'm about to purchase a series s 1tb for my kid. If I set the series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x, and I'm about to purchase a series s 1tb for my kid. If I set the series...: I have a series x, and I'm about to purchase a series s 1tb for my kid. If I set the series x as home, (read about that somewhere)I can share my ultimate game pass and library with my kid? Is...