Serial number linked to Order ID

Discus and support Serial number linked to Order ID in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, My xbox series X was stolen before I had a chance to register it. To help locate it, the police need the serial number, however I don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NickMillhouse1, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Serial number linked to Order ID

Hello,

My xbox series X was stolen before I had a chance to register it. To help locate it, the police need the serial number, however I don't have that anywhere. Would microsoft be able to figure out the serial number for the device linked to my order? If not, please explain why as that really doesn't make sense to me.

:)

NickMillhouse1, Jan 7, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

3. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

The only way to Microsoft knows that a device is yours is by registering the device in your account.

Probably your purchase invoice have the serial number.. You can contact the store where you purchased your device and ask them if they have any record about this.
  4. NickMillhouse1 Win User

I bought it from microsoft directly. If anyone would have the serial number I would assume it would be Microsoft. Why wouldn’t they be able to trace the serial number of a product they sold. Surely it is in their records somewhere.
  5. CalebFarnsworth1 Win User

Offline Hard-Drive Size check

Unfortunately that just gives me the Serial numbers/Console IDs for Xbox 360s, I need a method to check the Xbox One specs, preferably without linking an account to it. I can find the serial or console IDs for the consoles I have.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox account

That's the serial number of the device, as you could know if you press on the what is this? Link that appears next to the device ID request
Thema:

1. Serial number linked to Order ID - Similar Threads - Serial number linked

2. is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?

in XboX Insiders
    is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?: This buyer is asking me for the serial number of my controller. is it safe to tell? Can you get the details about the controller and my details through serial number? submitted by...
  3. My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?: Is there anything I can do my Xbox Series S controller stopped working the usb cable port is broken my serial number on my control is gone how do I get a replacement...
  4. I cannot register my Xbox Series X controller via serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot register my Xbox Series X controller via serial number: I recently bought a Xbox Series X controller. When I tried to register my device on Microsoft Device website it show that "We didn't recognize this serial number" so I doubt that my controller is...
  5. Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one: So I was refurbishing my friends Xbox one because His little brother destroyed the whole xbox the serial number sticker was removed the vents were removed the Optical drive was broken So I...
  6. My parents stole my new Xbox and I am trying to get the serial number to be able to take...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My parents stole my new Xbox and I am trying to get the serial number to be able to take...: Iv been trying to get my new Xbox back from my mom she took it and won't give it back even though I have proof of purchase c19de4d3-1a8d-4660-9db3-3e3228b0e60c
  7. my serial number faded off of the outside of my console is there a way i can get a reprint...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my serial number faded off of the outside of my console is there a way i can get a reprint...: my serial number faded off of the outside of my console is there a way i can get a reprint barcode for my console 1bea8677-c1c0-4510-9f30-fcbada35ca53
  8. My controller triggers are acting up so I'm trying to get it replaced. My serial number on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller triggers are acting up so I'm trying to get it replaced. My serial number on...: So basically how this happened was I turned on my Xbox, signed in, then as soon as I got on the games page it started moving the thumbstick up and down (on the games) by itself! I think the main...
  9. Having issues registering Elite Series 2 controller as new device using the serial number????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues registering Elite Series 2 controller as new device using the serial number????: Having issues registering Elite Series 2 controller as new device using the series number. I am looking at the serial number on the back of my official Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and trying to...
  10. I cant verify the serial number of my elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant verify the serial number of my elite controller: this is what am getting: We couldn't verify the serial number. Check the serial number and try again. Region is the Netherlands. tried all the: select the device options. Nothing worked. error...