SEPT 4 TH GOLD TILES IN MAHJONG

Discus and support SEPT 4 TH GOLD TILES IN MAHJONG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; THIS GAME I HAVE PLAYED 8 TIMES NO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GET HALF WAY AND IT SAYS NO MORE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AvidData9041964, Sep 4, 2017.

1. SEPT 4 TH GOLD TILES IN MAHJONG

THIS GAME I HAVE PLAYED 8 TIMES NO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GET HALF WAY AND IT SAYS NO MORE MATCHES! BULL!!! BULL SH !!!!!!AND THERE ARE BUT ALL ARE LOCKIN TIGHT GOING NO WHERE SEE I SAID THEY
    DO THIS ON PURPOSE TO MAKE US MAD WHAT ELSE IS IT I TRIED EVERYWAY NO LUCK, NOW YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY NO FUN???? NO JUST PI

:)

AvidData9041964, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Gold Tiles

I'm pretty sure that TotalGalaxy46 is ACTUALLY trying to ask what the golden tiles look like. They are trying to get the achievement, which means that they are aware of what the achievement is. However, you can't save the tiles for last if you don't know
    which tiles they are.

The following link has a walkthrough for most of the achievements, but I'm still trying to find the same answer regarding the golden tiles. The walkthrough doesn't address Win8 only achievements, which this seems to be one of.

www.trueachievements.com/microsoft-mahjong-wp-walkthrough.htm

DraconiaDream, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Problem With Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge

1. The following daily challenges are not loading:

a. 3 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Classic

b. 4 Feb – Tile 1 – Medium – Lightning Tiles

c. 6 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Golden Tiles

d. 7 Feb – Tile 3 – Hard - Classic

e. 8 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Golden Tiles

f. 9 Feb – Tile 3 – Medium – Classic

g. 15 Feb – Tile 2 – Easy – Match Attack

h. 15 Feb – Tile 3 – Easy – Classic

2. Uninstalled and reinstalled Mahjong app; problem not resolved.

3. Signed out of Xbox Live and signed in again; no success.

4. Cleared Windows Store cache; restarted computer and performed check for updates; no updates available. Tried before and after reinstalling app.

5. Windows firewall shows public access for Microsoft Mahjong.

6. McAfee Internet Security installed; renewal originally set for 18 Feb 14; renewed on 6 Feb 14; did not resolve issue.

7. Used task manager to check performance; shows ~2% CPU and ~260 Mb Memory before application suspends.

8. Event manager shows no errors.

9. Running Windows 8 (64-bit) Version 6.2 Build 9200; all updates current as of `5 Feb 14.

10. Using Vizio CT15-A2 laptop.

11. No issues with other games.

12. Was unable to access Xbox Live account on 15 Feb. Restarting computer resolved the issue.

PrestoOyster26, Sep 4, 2017
  4. DraconiaDream Win User

Gold Tiles

I'm pretty sure that TotalGalaxy46 is ACTUALLY trying to ask what the golden tiles look like. They are trying to get the achievement, which means that they are aware of what the achievement is. However, you can't save the tiles for last if you don't know
    which tiles they are.

The following link has a walkthrough for most of the achievements, but I'm still trying to find the same answer regarding the golden tiles. The walkthrough doesn't address Win8 only achievements, which this seems to be one of.

www.trueachievements.com/microsoft-mahjong-wp-walkthrough.htm
  5. Tomm_A Win User

How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.

Hello temarpro,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that there were changes of the tile set after upgrading to Windows 11. Let us check on how to change the tile set by following several steps.

Try following the steps below to change the tile set of your Microsoft Mahjong:

1. Open Microsoft Mahjong.

2. Click on the "Settings" icon in the top right corner of the screen.

3. Click on "Tileset" in the left-hand menu.

4. Select the tile set you prefer from the list of available options.

If you cannot change through the steps above, change the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong through the Theme settings of the game. Follow the steps below:

1. Launch the game.
    2. Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    3. Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under Standard Themes.

If you don't see the tile set you prefer in the list, it may not be available in the version of Microsoft Mahjong you're using. In that case, you may want to try a different version of the game.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. SL2252 Win User

how to turn on show available tiles

Open window to Mahjong in Windows 8, then go to charms to see "show available tiles" in game options.
  7. AgentScotty2112 Win User

MAHJONG JAN 9TH 2015 EASY CLASSIC

Glad you got it.

I couldn't think of a way to write a walkthrough for Mahjong (it's a lot easier for regular Solitaire), but even if I did, I use Tranquility (the classic tiles) and not the Underwater tiles.
  8. Hoskayra Win User

all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles is checked

Hello, Temarpro my name is Oskayra I am independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, the "Show All Tiles" feature in the Windows 11 version of Microsoft Mahjong currently only applies to the backgrounds and not the actual tile designs. This means you are only able to choose from the pre-loaded set of Oriental characters for the tiles.

While this might be frustrating for players who prefer different tile designs, there are no current workarounds or available mods to change this behavior. The ability to choose from various tile sets may be added in future updates, but there is no official confirmation from Microsoft.

Here are some suggestions while we wait for a potential update:

1. Provide feedback to Microsoft:

Use the Feedback Hub app on your Windows 11 system to let Microsoft know about your interest in additional tile design options.
    The more users express their desire for this feature, the higher the chance it will be considered in future updates.
    2. Explore alternative Mahjong games:

Many other Mahjong games available on Windows 11 offer a wider variety of tile designs and customizations.
    Look for games that specifically mention "tile sets" or "customization options" in their descriptions.
    3. Wait for potential future updates:

Microsoft occasionally releases updates for its built-in games, including Microsoft Mahjong.
    Stay updated on the latest Windows 11 updates and check the changelog for any changes or improvements to Microsoft Mahjong.
    While the current situation is limited in terms of tile design options, providing feedback and exploring alternative solutions can help improve your Mahjong experience. Remember, Microsoft is always listening to user feedback, and future updates might bring the desired features and customizations.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
Thema:

SEPT 4 TH GOLD TILES IN MAHJONG

1. SEPT 4 TH GOLD TILES IN MAHJONG - Similar Threads - SEPT GOLD TILES

2. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  3. the Sept. 16th tri peaks "easy" game is not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Sept. 16th tri peaks "easy" game is not possible: The sept16 Microsoft Solitaire game of Tri peaks "easy" game is not possible e7e056f9-5cbd-4e38-8782-a78a940f47b9
  4. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...: Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined....
  5. Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023): I am trying to record clips of Starfield with my voice commentary being recorded but it does not appear to work. The video is recording fine, the in-game audio is recording fine, but my voice is...
  6. After sept 23 update CEC won’t turn tv

in XboX Insiders
    After sept 23 update CEC won’t turn tv: After last nights sept 23rd update Xbox sx no longer will turn tv on using CEC . If I turn Xbox off it turns tv on . Not turning it on . Did factory reset on Xbox and tv . Removed all cables...
  7. Games for Gold Sept. 2017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for Gold Sept. 2017: I was playing a incomplete download of forza 5. But when the download went to 50% whenever I boot the game to play within seconds I get kicked back to the home xbox screen. Im a fan of forza but...
  8. games with gold sept. 16, 2016

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games with gold sept. 16, 2016: update the game with gold on xbox and on website! 188cea44-99df-4cf0-8114-559faf8dd3ab
  9. Deals with gold 30th Sept - 6 Oct & ubisoft publisher sale

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deals with gold 30th Sept - 6 Oct & ubisoft publisher sale: Xbox Live Deals With Gold and Publisher sale details: 30th Sept-6th Oct 2014 | TheXboxHub 8ae10c15-43c5-4b3d-867f-163af4e356b8
  10. Sept 2nd Games For Gold Game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sept 2nd Games For Gold Game?: Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Super Time Force the free game for the first half of the month and Crimson Dragon the free game from the last half of August? Shouldn't a new game be available by...