Separating xbox accounts

Discus and support Separating xbox accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My husband and I have one account that supports two xboxs. We are looking to divide our account into two separate accounts (we each take an xbox). Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KATIE VELLA, Jun 5, 2023.

1. KATIE VELLA
    KATIE VELLA Guest

Separating xbox accounts

My husband and I have one account that supports two xboxs. We are looking to divide our account into two separate accounts (we each take an xbox). Is there a way to do this to where I can keep my profile/achievements intact, but just separate the accounts into two paid accounts. This way we could play together online.

:)

KATIE VELLA, Jun 5, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Separating xbox accounts

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here

Unfortunately that is not possible. You would need to create another account for one of you.

You can still share one subscription using the home xbox feature

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

separating accounts

Hi Stephen,

In response to changing the emails. Be very careful as this will be a process. As drifter stated this can work. However, If any email that you change is a Microsoft email such as Hotmail, outlook, live, or MSN.
    They can not be deleted from the account totally if you use them for anything. If they are removed from the account totally in essence it deletes the email. So for example, if you use a Hotmail for work and remove it, that email you can no
    longer use for work. Leave the Microsoft email on the account as a secondary email.

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

separating accounts

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, there is no way to move content from one account to another. In this case you could either let him keep using that account, or play on his account. Then he would be where he left off on his own account.

Brad
  5. StephenHaywood ✅ Win User

separating accounts

thanks guys! drifter I was hoping there was a way as you suggested. i will find out this weekend and let you know.
  6. StephenHaywood ✅ Win User

separating accounts

thank you. no way i could add my enail to his account and move parental controls etc to what was his original account thus making it mine
Thema:

Separating xbox accounts

1. Separating xbox accounts - Similar Threads - Separating accounts

2. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  3. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  4. How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email: Is it possible to set up 2 different accounts to the same email? bfa28ec5-957a-4ebd-8f9a-101494e454b8
  5. Can you connect 2 keyboards and mice on separate accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you connect 2 keyboards and mice on separate accounts?: I’m using the Xbox Series S and am trying to play split screen Call of Duty MWII with my sister. We both prefer keyboard and mouse so I bought a second keyboard and mouse. They connect fine but...
  6. Help setting up separate game pass accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help setting up separate game pass accounts: I am starting a business that uses 10 Xbox consoles. Each consoles will need to have its own game van account. How can I buy a separate game pass account on consoles after the first one. When I...
  7. Do you need separate accounts if 2 people are playing Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need separate accounts if 2 people are playing Xbox?: I was wondering this just because I am looking forward to buy an Xbox One Wireless Controller. If i do need a separate account that’s fine. Hope this pretty explains my question....
  8. I have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them.: I recently added the second account and paid a year of game pass, but after a couple of months I'm unable to use it. Keep getting messages that I don't have game pass and it wants me to buy...
  9. Trying to log into Minecraft with a separate Microsoft account but it's asking for a pin...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to log into Minecraft with a separate Microsoft account but it's asking for a pin...: I've been trying to log into Minecraft to get to the Java version of the game, but it seems as when I try to log into another Microsoft account to reach it, I always get asked for a pin. Now I...
  10. How do I delete my Xbox account, separately from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I delete my Xbox account, separately from my Microsoft account?: I want to switch the email from my older more used account, to my newer email, but I cannot seem to do so, since a Xbox account has automatically been created. How can I delete the Xbox account...