Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

Discus and support Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FringeOrbit, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row.

An achievement is something that randomly happens while you're playing a game, while a capture is something that you're specifically trying to share with your friends and your community. Having them jumbled together is just a lot of achievement noise to scroll through looking for the captures people are actually trying to share.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/FringeOrbit
    [link] [comments]

/u/FringeOrbit, Jun 11, 2024
  2. VincentArriola Win User

Where is the so called UI update for friends list?

March 11 is the friends list update. This was a separate update.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Achievements are not showing

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Patrick .1how are you?

In the home menu you need to scroll down until the Update & Community Updates tab appears.

By doing this you will be able to see your friend's achievement updates and your friends will be able to see your achievement updates as well.

The new Xbox one interface update changed some old settings.
  4. MetalNutz Win User

Xbox

Friends, achievements and the community!
  5. IBTG Win User

Having trouble recording clips while offline

Im using a usb drive and i record clips all the time. It works fine when online because the capture tab isnt greyed out.

But when I’m offline, the achievements, friends, capture etc. Everything is greyed out and i cant access the “start recording” button.
  6. Dasiima Win User

Achievements Leaderboard

Same issues here. Leaderboard is not updating at all these past days. I can see multiple friends having unlocked different achievements in the community feature, but leaderboard still says 0
Thema:

Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

1. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates - Similar Threads - Separate Captures Achievements

2. Is there a separate plug for a xbox one S console to plug and use in a 12v electric socket?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate plug for a xbox one S console to plug and use in a 12v electric socket?: Wanting to use xbox one S in caravan, What options to use? is there a different plug ? or can it work with same plug. 1eed5ea8-b5df-4821-bc92-268fb7804246
  3. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  4. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  5. How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email: Is it possible to set up 2 different accounts to the same email? bfa28ec5-957a-4ebd-8f9a-101494e454b8
  6. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  7. If I pay for both a 10 person and a 2 person realm (2 separate realms) can they both be...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I pay for both a 10 person and a 2 person realm (2 separate realms) can they both be...: If I pay for both a 10 person and a 2 person realm (2 separate realms) can they both be open and active simultaneously? 99df4c12-6373-4415-80d1-25b73bc88b07
  8. Playing on separate Xboxs on the same network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on separate Xboxs on the same network.: I want to play separate games on Xbox one and an Xbox x at the same time, but when I boot up a game on one it boots me from the other. How can we play different games at the same time?...
  9. Two separate xbox wireless headsets have constant "connecting" tones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two separate xbox wireless headsets have constant "connecting" tones.: This is my second headset which has a tone of connecting over and over. It has occurred since updating to the latest firmware and did not happen on the older firmware that came with the headset....
  10. if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...: if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza motorsport? or are they included free with the pass as long as i have the subscription?...