Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc

Discus and support Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yo, cant even use my keyboard on this thing, any explain for this costumer? 07020f9c-cc86-4bcc-95ec-1c7cabb78d38 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by carlnnabis, Oct 20, 2019.

  1. carlnnabis
    carlnnabis Guest

    Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc


    Yo, cant even use my keyboard on this thing, any explain for this costumer?

    :)
     
    carlnnabis, Oct 20, 2019
    #1
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc

    The ultimate gamepass is constantly evolving on the pc, Microsoft makes every effort to deliver the best service to everyone, your problem would be just using the keyboard on that pc game?
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

    Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc

    Hey there carlnnabis,

    Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for information on Senua for Gamepass PC. I understand how frustrating for certain games not to work the way you want to in terms of gameplay control.

    What do you mean if you don't mind me asking that you can't use your keyboard? Is the game freezing or something?

    If the game itself controls strangely in comparison to other games but works, it would be best for you to reach out to the
    Developer
    directly as they are the ones who set it up to be played on this platform.

    Hope this information was helpful.

    Thanks for reading!
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

    Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc

    Did you use that keyboard with a previous game?

    Have you another keyboard to try?

    What does it do? Just not work at all?
  5. TunahanTufan Win User

    Microsoft Store'dan indirdiğim oyunu sildiğim halde diskte yer açılmadı [Edit - Translation] - I didn't delete the game I downloaded from the Microsoft Store, but the disk didn't open

    Yaklaşık 1 ay önce PC için gamepass aldım. Daha sonra HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice oyununu indirdim ve bitirdim. Bitirdikten sonra sildim. C Diskimden 20 GB yer açılması lazımdı ama silmeme rağmen açılmadı. Ne yapmalıyım?

    ------

    [Mod Translation - I bought gamepass for PC about 1 month ago.
    Then I downloaded HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice and finished it.
    After I finished it, I wiped it.
    C I needed 20 GB of space from my drive, but it didn't open even though I erased it.
    What should I do?]
  6. ProvokedMink289 Win User

    Xbox trial codes

    What if i wasnt a previous subscriber for pc gamepass but i was for xbox gamepass and ultimate could the pc gamepass trial still work?
Thema:

Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc

Loading...
  1. Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc - Similar Threads - Senua works garbaje

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  7. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  8. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  9. Senua Sacrafice lnfinite Loop on Xcloud (Xbox One S.)

    in XboX Insiders
    Senua Sacrafice lnfinite Loop on Xcloud (Xbox One S.): It seems, that this may be one of the only games i've tested so far that's doing this. The Little rocket loading icon, keeps repeating itself infinitely, not loading the game at all. submitted by...
  10. xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution

    in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution: I cannot seem to lower my resolution from 4K. Searched online and found some people had the issue and they just edited the .ini file. But with games pass you cannot access the game files. only...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox game pass pc hellblade crashing