Sent Xbox one controller in for replacement, have received another faulty controller back?

Discus and support Sent Xbox one controller in for replacement, have received another faulty controller back? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys. Really puzzled here. I sent a controller in for repair under warranty, it had joy stick issues. All seemed fine, they got in touch and told... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paddy94, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Paddy94
    Paddy94 Guest

Sent Xbox one controller in for replacement, have received another faulty controller back?

Hi guys.

Really puzzled here. I sent a controller in for repair under warranty, it had joy stick issues. All seemed fine, they got in touch and told me a replacement was being sent to me, but after getting it back this controller has the same, if not worse issue with the left joy stick drifting 'down'.

What's even more puzzling is that when checking, this controller isn't even in warranty? What's going on?

:)

Paddy94, Jun 18, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. fuZZywarlock Win User

Faulty Day 1 Xbox One Controller Service Help

I sent in my day one edition controller to be fixed the outside shell wasnt *** in properly. The "repaired" one I got back was also faulty. The joysticks click when moved. Isn't that something that should be checked before shipping?? Do I have to wait another
    2 months to get a broken controller sent to replace my broken controller??? Frustrated...
  4. Smwutches Win User

Sent a controller for repair/replacement and received another faulty one

Contact support and they will help you get it set up. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us if you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do
  5. Connor T. Maple Win User

Refund service order instead of getting another replacement

I did not activate the Microsoft warranty as it was out of warranty and I had to purchase the replacement controller that was sent to me. The controller is faulty and I want a refund of the replacement order and return the faulty controller sent to me
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller

If the controller has drifting, then it's faulty. If you have only just got it, then sending it back and getting a new one or a refund is the best course of action, otherwise it will need to be sent to Microsoft for repair/replacement.
Thema:

1. Sent Xbox one controller in for replacement, have received another faulty controller back? - Similar Threads - Sent controller replacement

2. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  3. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  4. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...
  5. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  6. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!: Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y button, every now and then LB would double input....
  7. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...: I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status...
  8. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  9. What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?: Earlier this week I ordered a replacement Wireless Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for $86 cause my other one broke, and it arrived today, but when I tested it the left stick drifts towards the...
  10. Has anyone sent a controller back to get replaced and it comes back missing what was on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone sent a controller back to get replaced and it comes back missing what was on the...: Xbox controller replacements issues a7ed2568-2c8d-4b28-bc5d-501d9ea26bd9