Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back

Discus and support Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I sent my elite controller to Xbox about a month ago to be repaired, which I did through the repair portal, sent back with the shipping label Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EveLeonard, Nov 8, 2021.

1. EveLeonard
    EveLeonard Guest

Hi,

I sent my elite controller to Xbox about a month ago to be repaired, which I did through the repair portal, sent back with the shipping label Xbox provided me with.

It’s been about a month and I haven’t received it back. I haven’t even got an email from Xbox saying they received it. All I have is the UPS tracking saying it was received.

I have called both Microsoft and Xbox customer services multiple times for help, and every single time nobody can tell me what has happened to the controller. Every time I call I’m told the issue has been escalated but then I never hear anything again.

What can I do?! Customer service won’t tell me where it is, or do anything to help. I am lost.

:)

EveLeonard, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

I'm sorry about that, Eve, but try again to get back into the support and ask them to transfer you to the specialized department, because only they have access to your data and can know what happened to your control.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

This situation would be frustrating for anyone and believe me, I understand you perfectly, let's hope everything is solved and they can really help you.
  4. Han XO Win User

I appreciate your empathy and advice. The reps have been perfectly kind and eager to help, but I will note that there is clear disorganization in internal communication and record keeping regarding these transactions. What was supposed to be a thoughtful gift for my fiance has turned into practically a second job in trying to repair/replace a controller (which was purchased less than a year ago and well cared for). I feel less than inclined to ever make a custom-Xbox controller purchase again, nor do I recommend to anyone else.

I’m currently on hold with Microsoft Support, who have been spending the last 40 minutes trying track down the necessary information for returning/replacing/refunding this purchase. SIGH!
  5. Han XO Win User

Thanks, I’ve done this twice via phone but they had difficulty tracking the status of our ticket/request. They told us twice that they would call us back (told me an exact time they would call) and never did. Is this normal?
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Han X! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry to hear that you have this problem with the repair of your equipment, it has already taken a lot longer than normal for a repair.

Although I would like to help you with this problem, I am only an independent advisor. Remember that this is a Microsoft community support forum, where we are players like you who do not belong to Microsoft.

In this case, the only option would be to call support again and request the immediate return of your control.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back - Similar Threads - Sent controller repairs

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...
  4. What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...: I sent my controller to be repaired by Microsoft only for it to not be fixed at all, is there anything I can do bc775a4d-1fb8-452d-8648-901645bd8b63
  5. Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...: Hi I sent my Xbox controller for repair in June . I contacted in July to ask where it was they said they sent it to my postal shop I asked for the invoice number so I could pick it up. However it...
  6. Controller Sent for repair. Returned in same condition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sent for repair. Returned in same condition: I recently sent an Xbox Elite 2 controller in for repair. The A and Y buttons both stick when depressed. The controller was received, "inspected", and sent back within the same day. The controller...
  7. Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?: I purchased an Xbox controller, and it was faulty when I opened it. I sent it in to be repaired under warranty. I saw on my MS account page they had received and were working on it... and then a...
  8. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  9. Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back: I’ve contacted support multiple times via email and call. I was told today they would call me back because the “offline team” was in a meeting and they needed information regarding my request....
  10. How I can get back my Xbox elite controller that I sent for repair 2 months ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can get back my Xbox elite controller that I sent for repair 2 months ago?: I sent my Xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 2 months ago and I didn’t receive back yet, I called support multiple times and always is the same, “I escalated the issue and soon you...