Sensitivity is not the same on elite controllers

Discus and support Sensitivity is not the same on elite controllers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; when I play on my elite controller my sensitivity it feels higher but when I switch to my regular controller it’s fine submitted by /u/burlyJOSHUA... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/burlyJOSHUA, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Sensitivity is not the same on elite controllers

when I play on my elite controller my sensitivity it feels higher but when I switch to my regular controller it’s fine

submitted by /u/burlyJOSHUA
    [link] [comments]

/u/burlyJOSHUA, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Koods Win User

Sticks Are So Sensitive

I've never had any issues with sensitivity either with the stock controller or with the elite controller which I now use, in all fairness I've never had sensitivity issues with my PS4 controller either but it would also be fair to say that as a primary
    PC gamer I'm used to ultra sensitive control methods!
  3. Jav0r Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

just invest in an elite series 2 controller if you want controller sensitivity. i think normal controllers work fine as they are.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.

Try to change the sensitivity in the game itself and in the elite control too, I think it should help.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

Controller over sensitive

it's a normal or elite control, if you're elite you can set things like sensitivity in the app accessories, I recommend you regardless of the version of your control check that it has the latest updates
  6. Crespy Boyd Win User

Xbox One Controller

There are models of controls such as the elite 1 and 2, which allow you to change the sensitivity of the joysticks
Thema:

Sensitivity is not the same on elite controllers

1. Sensitivity is not the same on elite controllers - Similar Threads - Sensitivity same elite

2. Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?: My counsil since update is not working right the controllers are over sensitive making my Xbox useless I've tried everything. Its all updated there is no ease of access there are no settings to...
  3. Controller too sensitive after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller too sensitive after update: New updates have come out & since then my controller seems over-responsive. Small taps will cause the cursor to travel quite far & characters continue moving long after I've stopped moving them....
  4. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  5. How do I change the sensitivity on my bumpers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the sensitivity on my bumpers?: Recently, I have had to click my right bumper 2-3 times for it to work. This is making me lose a lot of games. I can't find anything about it on the Xbox Accessories App....
  6. How to adjust sensitivity for my controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to adjust sensitivity for my controller?: I have struggled with this for over a year now. I play Minecraft on my PC using a controller. The sensitivity is off the charts. The smallest tap to the joystick will send the camera spinning....
  7. PowerA Xbox Controller has sensitive bumpers??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PowerA Xbox Controller has sensitive bumpers??: So i have a PowerA Advantage Xbox Controller and everything works fine on it but the bumpers are SO SENSITIVE its so annoying when im playing a game and im trying to switch my weapon and it...
  8. having sensitivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    having sensitivity issues: Hey i’m having trouble with my xbox controller and i’ve seen some other people with this problem but cannot find a fix. My controller is very sensitive on the home screen and in apps/games every...
  9. Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.: All of a sudden my controller is hyper sensitive in both the xbox home and in game. All directional buttons and sticks. Ive power cycled everything, checked for updates and scoured forums. I can...
  10. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity: Other people have posted asking about this years ago and I think it's insane Microsoft has not added this to their Xbox Elite Series 2 controller! It would be very useful if you could adjust the...