Sensativity issue

Discus and support Sensativity issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just turned on my xbox 1 and my controller is way to sensative. A slight nudge of a thumb stick or Dpad direction and it jumps 3 spaces. I have seen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomGoodall, Aug 20, 2019.

  1. TomGoodall
    TomGoodall Guest

    Sensativity issue


    Just turned on my xbox 1 and my controller is way to sensative. A slight nudge of a thumb stick or Dpad direction and it jumps 3 spaces. I have seen people post a similar issue but cant find a solution can someone please help.

    :)
     
    TomGoodall, Aug 20, 2019
    #1
  2. DanMen334 Win User

    Sensativity issue

    it can be a matter of the game as it can have very high sensitivity, does it happen always? or just when you play something in particular, I would recommend checking that you have the updated control connect it via usb
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    Sensativity issue

    If your control is new please contact warranty support, I've heard some reports of this control issue, only one of mine turns slightly to the right and sometimes is not constant.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

    Sensativity issue

    Dropping the controller might have caused a problem, but you can map your controller on the Xbox setting and under accessories it'll have an option for controller, you can tweak things there so try that to see if it helps mine can be a bit sensitive from
    time to time but nothings too major.

    Hope this helps.
  5. Biggshow Win User

    Sensativity issue

    If you have the Xbox Control App, I would double check you have the setting in the correct way first. If it is just in game, check the in game sensitivity. If it is happening while at the home screen of your Xbox, this might mean a button is stuck on.
    I have noticed it you have a button held down and move the joysticks around they move incredibly fast. If a button is stuck you will have to try and see if you are within the warranty period or replace the controller.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Sensativity issue

    I have noticed that on mine also. It must be a new build in Xbox update. I will report this through an insider hub as I am an Xbox insider. You can do the same. Download an insider hub on your xbox and report this. It will be noticed immediately.
Thema:

Sensativity issue

Loading...
  1. Sensativity issue - Similar Threads - Sensativity issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...