Seniors to Play COD

Discus and support Seniors to Play COD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any seniors group playing COD that is available to join? I can't play with the 20's group and get frustrated, but really enjoy playing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VetteMan03, Apr 1, 2014.

  1. VetteMan03
    VetteMan03 Guest

    Seniors to Play COD


    Is there any seniors group playing COD that is available to join? I can't play with the 20's group and get frustrated, but really enjoy playing the game.

    :)
     
    VetteMan03, Apr 1, 2014
    #1
  2. Halo 4 Etiquette- Can Someone Explain This?

    All the ladies at seniors bingo say I've got a way with words.
     
    Jaximus Decimus, Apr 1, 2014
    #2
  3. gamerchic1
    gamerchic1 Guest
    Halo 4 Etiquette- Can Someone Explain This?

    [quote user="Jaximus Decimus"]

    All the ladies at seniors bingo say I've got a way with words.

    [/quote]

    LOL! That gave me such a laugh, thank you for that. Seniors to Play COD :)
     
    gamerchic1, Apr 1, 2014
    #3
  4. Seniors to Play COD

    Message "tired old guy", he is like 98 years old I think. Seniors to Play COD :p
     
    UneasyJmitchell, Apr 1, 2014
    #4
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Seniors to Play COD

    Message "tired old guy", he is like 98 years old I think. :p
  6. Papa XXII Win User

    Seniors - Looking for Senior Xbox Live Members to Play With!

    I am a male over 60 looking for senior friends to play with on 360. Right now, playing Ghosts.

    If interested, please friend me with the subject "senior"

    Thanks,

    papaR0N ( the 0 is a zero).

    P.S. I'm not to fond of profanity.
  7. Zartifartblasta Win User

    Seniors - Looking for Senior Xbox Live Members to Play With!

    I totally agree I'm 60 and have been playing vid game's since "tennis" lol 1978 or there about. My mission is to get all of us older guys that used to play "cowboys & Indians" way back late fifties early 60's switched on to Xbox. Ha Ha Man I thought I was
    the old'est player lol. Any Cod game or war flight sim or split second excellent game. Add me to your friends list if you would like to name too Ha Ha my wife reads books or watches movies when I'm playing and I don't get any hassle. Hope
    to see you and your buddies take care. Zarti
  8. Up1nSpace Win User

    Seniors - Looking for Senior Xbox Live Members to Play With!

    Any older gamers that are on the XBOX ONE can add me or I can add you age...41 my main game is GHOST and Forza 5 right now.....Cya
  9. tieman123 Win User

    Seniors - Looking for Senior Xbox Live Members to Play With!

    good thread.. I'm 42 and although I still have the eyes and some decent reflexes, just can't seem to stop the thumb-sticks like i use to. I normally turn just a tad too much or too little.

    -

    Back in the Rainbow Six Black Arrow days I could stop the thumbsticks on a needle and single headshot with the M16..

    -

    And the graphics in Ghosts, the enemy seem to merge with the background colors. Hard to see at times with the outside maps.
Thema:

Seniors to Play COD

Loading...
  1. Seniors to Play COD - Similar Threads - Seniors Play COD

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer

    in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Chad - Senior Software Engineer: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre: Hi there, someone has kindly donated a Xbox 360 console to our senior activity centre. Hence we are looking for a volunteer to help setup and configure this console. The plan is to use the console...
  8. Chat and support ticket support and how to complain to somone senior

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat and support ticket support and how to complain to somone senior: I have a question if anyone knows the answer. i logged a support ticket/reference at the start of december. My xbox stopped syncing game saves. i chased dialy over christmas for a resolution. i...
  9. Invitation to Preview Program Request - Senior developer

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Invitation to Preview Program Request - Senior developer: Hello everyone, I'm hoping to receive an invitation to the preview program. I'm an MSDN subscriber and have been a .NET developer since day 1.0. I'd love to put the new features through their...
  10. Idea for Xbox to DONATE AN XBOX TO SENIOR CITIZEN/REHABILITATION CENTERS to improve mental ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Idea for Xbox to DONATE AN XBOX TO SENIOR CITIZEN/REHABILITATION CENTERS to improve mental ...: I had an idea, I wanted to ask an xbox representative to please donate xboxs to senior citizen/assisted living homes/rehabilitation centers (even just 1 per center). Elderly are often never...