Sending my series x in for repair

Discus and support Sending my series x in for repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do I need to delete my account before I send it in for repair? Also what's a good box dimension to send it in? Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarlosParedes9, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Sending my series x in for repair

Do I need to delete my account before I send it in for repair? Also what's a good box dimension to send it in? Thank you

:)

CarlosParedes9, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Xbox streaming HDCP

Do not worry I was able to send my Series X to repair!
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Yes, it is necessary to remove the account from the console, for that follow the instructions below, please.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

The size of the box may look something like the original box.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  4. CojackRocks Win User

PUR-UnknownInternalFailure y5vWFdXJTE+B7mmh.27

Having the same issue trying to send in my Series X for repair... tried multiple different browsers, computers, etc. Assume it's on their server end but would really love to be able to get my repair in
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Is My Xbox One X Dying?

A HDD failure, send them to repair and they have been working wonders ever since! Have my dad my XONE FAT and my brother my XONE X and I'm now playing on a Series X!
  6. zeroice007 Win User

hdmi out

send it in for repair. How did you break the input? did it fall or did an animal pull on it or a little kid break it etc? Just send it in for repair or buy another console . The choice is entirely up to you most systems will be on sale since series x is
    coming out
Thema:

1. Sending my series x in for repair - Similar Threads - Sending series repair

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  4. pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s: when i start my game on pc, it tells me to choose between local save, cloud save, or choose next time. when i choose local or next time, i get my most recent save. when i save my game and exit and...
  5. Just received my Xbox Series X back after sending it to Microsoft to be repaired. Now, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just received my Xbox Series X back after sending it to Microsoft to be repaired. Now, I...: It gets stuck with the circle animation for 1 - 2 minutes before sending me back to the home screen. I have tried power cycling it and connecting to a hotspot. 282c3d67-d984-4010-89bc-407b54de007e
  6. I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...: About two weeks ago, I sent my device to you for maintenance because the display resolution of the games is bad, the frequent exit of the games, the device stopped working, and a lot of errors...
  7. What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?: Hi, I know that I need to tape the shipping label onto the box. But what do I do with the invoice? Do I need to have 3 copies too as I've read online? Do I put them in an envelope and tape it to...
  8. After sending my xbox series x to repair, the new serial number I was told I would get did...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending my xbox series x to repair, the new serial number I was told I would get did...: I've been trying to get this problem resolved for a year. I have called xbox support more times than I can count on my hand. I'm on limited time to try and do this again but here's what happened....
  9. If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...: If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I receive my same custom controller back or will they send me whatever they have in stock to replace it? Ive...
  10. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....