Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.

Discus and support Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone experiencing message issues , and the microphone keeps popping up while trying to send messages? I have no idea if it is fixed yet. submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Flimsy_Cup_6669, May 26, 2021.

1. Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.

Anyone experiencing message issues , and the microphone keeps popping up while trying to send messages? I have no idea if it is fixed yet.

submitted by /u/Flimsy_Cup_6669
    [link] [comments]

/u/Flimsy_Cup_6669, May 26, 2021
  2. Jorden✅ Win User

Messages not working

I don’t think i was banned from messages because i can send them and receive them but the only way it works is if i keep the message open while the person sends it to me. Then it shows up the minute i back out to keep doing what i was doing all of those
    messages disappear. It is also happening to them as well
  3. Taken reclaimer Win User

Space engineers Xbox one

I don’t understand your message
  4. Sukhoi Wolf Win User

unable to send messages

It still happens to me. It's been months. My messages WILL send to people not on my friends list, I just have to try sending it like 15+ times. Although messages to friends work perfectly fine. It must be a service bug then. I wish microsoft would really
    check it out.
  5. Nugget41Bu Win User

Error while loading into every game

I don’t understand why is it happening?
  6. PaulyWanaCrakr5 Win User

Call of Duty: AW Updating Problem

I understand bugs happen. The part that bugs me is the lack of communication from Microsoft.
Thema:

Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.

1. Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening. - Similar Threads - Sending message bug

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  4. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  5. Lfg send message fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lfg send message fix?: When trying to request an invite for someone’s looking for group post it doesn’t let me send a message to let them know I’m interested 3d4020ee-65cd-49fa-ad48-fafa016e0c69
  6. Group chat not allowing users to send messages inside of group chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group chat not allowing users to send messages inside of group chat.: I have a server I’m running with multiple people, to stay in touch with everyone and allow them to talk to each other easily I have a group message set up through Xbox messages. Everything was...
  7. Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...: Myself and kids are often sent racist messages online. Nothing ever gets sorted. Wondering whether going to the media may help bring this to peoples attention. Microsoft don't seem keen to help....
  8. If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...: So I sent a message to someone that I know on Xbox app but I was just wondering if they don't have the Xbox app will it still pop up to them in some kind of way when they play a game that is...
  9. We cannot send a text message to this number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We cannot send a text message to this number.: I am trying to unlock my child account, this was created yesterday and only setup on Xbox so I am not sure what it is blocked for. I have tried multiple phone numbers but have had no luck....
  10. Due to suspension you cannot send any messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due to suspension you cannot send any messages: i get this message every time i try and message someone, is it permanent? can i not message people on xbox anymore? if so is there any reason to lift it For context, my family is in town for the...