Sending friend requests via Xbox Live website

Discus and support Sending friend requests via Xbox Live website in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I send a friend request via the xbox live website, i.e. https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=buurin, will the xbox one user receive an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Barron, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Barron
    Barron Guest

If I send a friend request via the xbox live website, i.e.
    https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=buurin
    , will the xbox one user receive an actual request to accept/decline or will the user just to be added to the list of people I am following?

I have a 11 friend requests that have been pending for weeks.

:)

Barron, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Anyone Have A Maliwan Plasma Caster? Borderlands 2

Thx for sending a request! Can't wait to play with you!

MysticDemise36, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Looking for Xbox one Friends

Hello JackRabbit, Sending a friend request but I have a 360 at the moment, My Website XboxCulture.com has some fellow Xbox Oners & some recent converts, check it out!

BANJO KAZO0iE, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

The user wouldnt receive an actual friend request on the xbox one.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Barron
    Barron Guest
    Is there a way to send a friend request to an xbox one user from the PC/Web?

I am in a gaming group and want to send requests to multiple people, it is easier to manage via the web.

Barron, Jan 3, 2014
  6. BusGod
    BusGod Guest
    just use smart glass. Its much faster to type on a smart phone than the X1.

BusGod, Oct 31, 2018
  7. BusGod Win User

just use smart glass. Its much faster to type on a smart phone than the X1.
  8. Barron Win User

Is there a way to send a friend request to an xbox one user from the PC/Web?

I am in a gaming group and want to send requests to multiple people, it is easier to manage via the web.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

The user wouldnt receive an actual friend request on the xbox one.
  10. ngocphi Win User

Flawed Preview app?

Accept my friend request and send me a msg via xbox live to remind me later
  11. DrifterX22 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

have your friend send you a request via the game app to your gamertag.
    The 360 uses the friend request system, where as the xb1 uses a "follow" system. If you follow them on the xb1, they will show on your list, but they will not
    receive a friend request so they won't be able to see you. The easiest answer is to send them a
    friend request on the Xbox website so it will work in both ways.
Thema:

1. Sending friend requests via Xbox Live website - Similar Threads - Sending friend requests

2. How do i send friend requests on minecraft on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i send friend requests on minecraft on xbox: When im trying to send a friend request the screen just stays how it is and i dont know if thats how its suppoded to be or if i need to do something else. 24a7db0a-c316-4af6-a151-881f70af0620
  3. I can't send or receive friend request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or receive friend request: I cannot sin or receive friend requests on my Xbox app or through the Xbox itself [img] 11a2a6ad-0e5d-4a76-8343-77542c2c3757
  4. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...
  5. xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request: hello:D i am having this message ever time i send a message using my 360 or send a friend ..request.xbox live: your message cant be sent... it started yesterday and hasn't stopped i have cleared...
  6. if you need friends to play fifa send me a friend request...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if you need friends to play fifa send me a friend request...: whats going on guys looking to add people on the xbox one to play fifa with , co-op seasons ultimate team , friendlies im up for anything , send a friend request to or drop your gamertags so i...
  7. I can't send a friend request

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send a friend request: I keep on sending a friend request to someone and it says it can't complete this process. Go to Xbox support. So I did. What do I do? bc782fe0-7320-45eb-9b23-bafeab98c734
  8. can't send friend request

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't send friend request: I CAN'T SEND NO FRIEND REQUESTS FOR BOUT A WEEK AND A HALF NOW CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WAT I CAN DO TO RESOLVE IT?? 382d5ff0-89d8-40b9-9733-a70bc9f4436f
  9. Greyed out options in profiles: send friend request/disable audio. Can't block/report/see ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greyed out options in profiles: send friend request/disable audio. Can't block/report/see ...: Ok what's going on? Is it only me? When I play online, check the list of recent players, select a player and check his profile: - I don't see his profile picture - Add friend and disable audio...
  10. Xbox One Doesn't have send friend request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Doesn't have send friend request: Hello I am very annoyed that people can add anyone without friends requests and I hate it so much I want the FRIENDS REQUESTS back just like the Xbox 360 has it and why not XBOX ONE, I hate...