sending back the xbox elite 2 from the warranty process to me, without the original carton,...

Discus and support sending back the xbox elite 2 from the warranty process to me, without the original carton,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I sent back some time ago my xbox elite 2 pad for warranty, alone without accessories but in the original packaging, cardboard box, the pad came back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nilsonstream535, Dec 3, 2022.

1. sending back the xbox elite 2 from the warranty process to me, without the original carton,...

I sent back some time ago my xbox elite 2 pad for warranty, alone without accessories but in the original packaging, cardboard box, the pad came back from warranty without the cardboard box, what should I do now? microsoft support is so lame, it's a shame to talk, I would just like to get back my packaging for my pad, which they did not return to me.

:)

Nilsonstream535, Dec 3, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

sending back the xbox elite 2 from the warranty process to me, without the original carton, despite sending its, why?

You dont

Its gone

This was mentioned in the shipping instructions

Never EVER send anything back with original packaging.

.you do not want anything that identifies what is in the box

Its a security risk especially nowadays with people stealing packages mins after being delivered

One person stole a big box of dog food because of the size (we have.multiple tent cities in our town stolen packages are the least of our problems )

I hope you don't send cellphones in original packaging it would 've gone along with the phone even the post office will tell you that

Packaging is never sent back.as you would get a different console or device and in NON identifying packaging
  3. Nilsonstream535 Win User

sending back the xbox elite 2 from the warranty process to me, without the original carton, despite sending its, why?

anyone know what to do to get it back?
  4. AmandaBunch1 Win User

Broken elite series 1 controller even more broken after repair

Hello,

thanks for the link but it won't let me contact the support because the elite 1 is not eligible for warranty anymore and I can only contact support with the series 2 serial number. I would understand this if the original repair attempt during warranty would
    have been successful. But the actual claim for repair was within warranty of the elite 1 controller, but evidently that was never fixed or not dealt with properly by microsoft.

The support process available to me will not even give me the opportunity to talk to someone from support to discuss a solution.
  5. s33r Win User

Elite series 2 controller replacement

Warranties cover a like for like replacement if required under that warranty so as far as I know, yes, if you send an Elite series 2 in for replacement you will receive an Elite series 2 back.
  6. Suitch Win User

Warranty help with Elite 2 Halo infinite edition

Can we get ahold someone who can answer this for certain? I am also having an issue with my right thumbstick and this is a very expensive, and DIFFERENT product from a normal Elite Series 2 controller. If Microsoft/Xbox can't warranty the specific sku, then why is there even a warranty in the box at all? If they were to send a regular Elite Series 2 back after a Halo Infinite version is sent in, then they would be performing a scam--not a warranty service.
Thema:

sending back the xbox elite 2 from the warranty process to me, without the original carton,...

1. sending back the xbox elite 2 from the warranty process to me, without the original carton,... - Similar Threads - sending elite warranty

2. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  3. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  4. How to send controller for repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to send controller for repair?: I would like to send my Xbox Controller for the Xbox series s in for repair on my right analog sticks stick drift my warranty expires in December 2024. I just don't know how to send it....
  5. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  6. How do I send rewards points to someone?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I send rewards points to someone?: Been trying to send my wife rewards points I don't use but having issues is this even possible anymore and if it is how do I do it? 27940234-7f8e-41c3-b029-b7e1f7349645
  7. When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of...: My Xbox elite 2 controllers bumpers sometimes double input, dont input or take a bit to input when I click on them. My buttons also do this, so if I request for a new controller would it be fresh...
  8. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  9. I'm sending my xbox elite controller for repair and I've printed the invoice and label off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm sending my xbox elite controller for repair and I've printed the invoice and label off...: Hi I'm sending my xbox elite controller off for repair and I've printed the label and the in voice off, I was just wondering do I put the invoice inside the package plz help...
  10. Elite Series 2 powers off when right rear paddles are pressed, they keep sending it back broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 powers off when right rear paddles are pressed, they keep sending it back broken: I have an Elite Series 2 that powers off when you press the right rear paddles. The controller shuts completely off and won't come back on until I plug it in, even if the battery is fully charged....