Send out for repair

Discus and support Send out for repair in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Do i need to write my SERIAL NUMBER or ORDER NUMBER on the but where i send my xbox Series X out for repair 1916123f-d217-4c97-b577-9f6c485af9a6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The Series, Nov 19, 2022.

1. The Series
    The Series Guest

Send out for repair

Do i need to write my SERIAL NUMBER or ORDER NUMBER on the but where i send my xbox Series X out for repair

:)

The Series, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Send out for repair

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

You can register your console and create a service order here:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Once you register the serial number, click on the console's name > Click Start Order > Select Category

Please fill out all the necessary information to complete the request.

You will be sent a shipping label in your email with the address where to ship the console for repair.

I hope this helps!
  3. brannonfrancis Win User

Console powering down while in "always on mode"

my solution was to send out for repair.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Disc Drive won't spin disc

You would need to send your console in for repair. Even out of warranty they will fix it, but you will have to pay for the repair. Self-repair is a violation of the terms of service, so they would not just send you the drive to replace.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

What was wrong with my Xbox One

Hello Hemmafrun,

When a repair is done they will first try and repair the console you send in. If they are able to then they will send that one back to you. If they are unable to repair it then they will send out a refurbished one. Unfortunately, they do not say what was
    wrong with it.

Hope this helps understand it a little better.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. A ID D N A N Win User

Sending Xbox for repair

Aah, ok thank.

Better find a box to ship it in then.
Thema:

Send out for repair

1. Send out for repair - Similar Threads - Send repair

2. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  3. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  4. How to send controller for repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to send controller for repair?: I would like to send my Xbox Controller for the Xbox series s in for repair on my right analog sticks stick drift my warranty expires in December 2024. I just don't know how to send it....
  5. So how do I go about sending in my Xbox for repairs? Cost and expenses?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So how do I go about sending in my Xbox for repairs? Cost and expenses?: Recently the sync button on the Xbox console has been unresponsive and not connecting to any controllers, I searched here for a fix and found out I can’t fix it myself and that I either need to...
  6. I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...: I don't know what to do with the shipping invoice I don't know if I have to sign all 3 copies and I don't know how to send them with the Consol as I have never done this and never used ups as a uk...
  7. Where do I send my controller to be repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my controller to be repaired: I need to send Xbox controller for repair but I don’t know where I send it 2dc57934-06a6-4910-b807-e67908ee961d
  8. how to know shipping address for sending device for Service & Repair ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to know shipping address for sending device for Service & Repair ?: I am trying to send my console for "Device Service & Repair" but on the screen, what shipping address I shall enter ? 24f09303-b82d-4a7b-b2fd-a839aaf35065
  9. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  10. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...