Send me a new password via email please....

Discus and support Send me a new password via email please.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Migrated mojang account (never had issues with) to microsoft and now im locked out. I HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL. Please just give me a password reset so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joey Scott1, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Joey Scott1
    Joey Scott1 Guest

Migrated mojang account (never had issues with) to microsoft and now im locked out. I HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL. Please just give me a password reset so i can log into this account on Minecraft....dont you people make enough money rather than need to force me to buy yet another copy of Minecraft?
    Instead you ask me BS questions about what microsoft products i own and send me an automatic response saying you cannot unlock my account but INSTEAD LOCK IT DOWN FURTHER. Then you proceed to send my to the EXACT SAME form i just filled out where you claimed I already cannot be verified by.....what the actual hell is wrong with this lame **** system?
    Send me a password reset email to the email on the account and move on is it hard to do what all other companies on earth do to reset passwords?

:)

Joey Scott1, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Joey, unfortunately password reset doesn't work this way, what you can try is to reset your password through the link below.

How to reset/recover lost passwords

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. HandledPanic4 Win User

security proofs

well it wont send me a link to my new email and none of the password things work
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Changed email now can't subscribe to the newsletter

5. Rico73 Win User

RB6 Vegas 1& 2 codes not received after Digital DL..

Microsoft or Ubisoft, Please if possible send me the codes via Xbox Live or Email as soon as possible. Thank You..
  6. JeremyH699 Win User

Error Code 8015D003 Not Resolving

I was able to turn off two step verification & change my password via alternate email, and that worked in redownloading the account..but using the brand new password to sign in still gives me the error.
Thema:

1. Send me a new password via email please.... - Similar Threads - Send password via

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  4. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games I’ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  5. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  6. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  7. I have changed my password and everything else it sends me a link on my TV it won't accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have changed my password and everything else it sends me a link on my TV it won't accept...: I need someone to contact me I have been dealing with this issue all day long I have done everything including changing my password but it is still not allowing me to play games I'm tired of...
  8. why will microsoft not send me a reset password email

in XBoX Accessibility
    why will microsoft not send me a reset password email: im using a gmail in my account so it should show up there but i never get any email when i click reset password to get the email and now im locked out of my minecraft untill they review this...
  9. Microsoft asks me to send password reset thing to an email I no longer have access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft asks me to send password reset thing to an email I no longer have access to.: You read the title. I'm trying to reset my password to my microsoft/xbox account but it keeps telling me to send the password to an old email. I've tried doing the reset form time and time again...
  10. Can u send a link to reset my ea password for madden 2019?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can u send a link to reset my ea password for madden 2019?: Please may I change my yahoo address to ouya for my iPhone a c38fe845-c062-4cf5-a243-5b50447dc5b1