Self-Refund Option on Digital Purchase does not show up

Discus and support Self-Refund Option on Digital Purchase does not show up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The self-refund option doesn't show up on my Order History at all. Today is the 14th day & I have most definitely played less than 2 hrs of the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by -{starlight}-, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Self-Refund Option on Digital Purchase does not show up

The self-refund option doesn't show up on my Order History at all. Today is the 14th day & I have most definitely played less than 2 hrs of the game I'm trying to initiate a return on.

Already did chat support & they said the option was only available to Preview members & not everyone & that I should join Xbox Insiders (just did) and post my issue here to see if someone here could resolve this coz Chat support could not.

:)

-{starlight}-, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Online refund order form?

Hi there,

Be thankful there is a refund option. The rule for years has been no refunds on any digital purchases.

If you go to you Microsoft account, under purchases you can see if there is a refund option there for a specific item. If it's not there the

refund form
    is the next option.

Mistress Sara, Jul 23, 2018
  3. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    Refund on downloaded game

Did you try the options of
    Self Service Refunds
    ? This allows you to return a digital game if you're returning it within 14 days of purchase and have not played it for more than 2 hours.

Check this link for steps: How to return and get refund from Xbox Store via self service refunds

It involves going to account.microsoft.com, then go to your orders, and you should be able to see option for Refund, if that game is eligible for online refund. Else, have a chat with Xbox Support (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/),
    and they are really helpful.

FreakRoach, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Self-Refund Option on Digital Purchase does not show up

Nearly all digital content that is purchases through the Microsoft store is final, I would always say ask ms and see if they can help but you have already done that, I am an insider (Alpha skip ahead) but I've never needed to use that feature

whiteandshiny, Jul 23, 2018
  5. I'm sure this feature was supposed to be coming out at some point. It will hopefully be coming out soon.

DoubleDRAGON666, Jul 25, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    We are all just fellow gamers so there's really nothing we could do except point you to support. For issues with the Insider program, you'd want to post on the Insider Reddit Xbox Insiders

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

I'm sure this feature was supposed to be coming out at some point. It will hopefully be coming out soon.
  8. whiteandshiny Win User

Nearly all digital content that is purchases through the Microsoft store is final, I would always say ask ms and see if they can help but you have already done that, I am an insider (Alpha skip ahead) but I've never needed to use that feature
  9. Smwutches Win User

We are all just fellow gamers so there's really nothing we could do except point you to support. For issues with the Insider program, you'd want to post on the Insider Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  10. FULLmetalUnKT Win User

problem of buying digital content never received

Hi,
    thanks for the help but i'm french and the page does not show: / "This page seems to be gone."
    I tried to make a refund from the purchase history, but the message: "Not eligible for a self-service refund"
  11. SamHicks2 Win User

Item charged for not appearing in game.

The purchase does not show up there. Does that mean it will be refunded?
Thema:

1. Self-Refund Option on Digital Purchase does not show up - Similar Threads - Self Refund Option

2. Original Xbox one power button self powers off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one power button self powers off: When i attempt to power on the xbox one the power button makes the boot up sound but then self powers off even when i tap it again. I tried unplugging the power supply and also the supply is just...
  3. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  4. How to make my xbox trust a self signed certificate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my xbox trust a self signed certificate?: I have a self signed certificate for a website im using on xbox, but the certificate is not trusted. How can I make it trusted inside the xbox? c8995feb-46ea-466f-a590-a854419fbc51
  5. Self-service refund.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Self-service refund.: What would have someone apply for the 'self-service refund' option? I have a game I've been looking to refund that I've played for less than an hour but don't apply for said refund. I'm already in...
  6. xbox preview support request self refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox preview support request self refund: Anyways i contacted xbox support and they said do this to contact xbox preview support and say this so here it goes im a xbox preview member i bought Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive...
  7. When I try to process a self service refund I get the a usage data error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to process a self service refund I get the a usage data error.: Help us find your usage data We can't process your refund until we find out how much DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED has been used. Get more info. Make sure all the devices you installed the item on are...
  8. How to self serve refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to self serve refund: I recently went to check out the self serve refund,but had a problem finding it. I later went to a support chat and they led me to the preview forums. Please help 38fe8980-1abc-4eb8-83f4-f6d495f2aed5
  9. Self serviece refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Self serviece refund: microsoft announced the self serviece refund but the support still tells me i cant have refund for Digital games.can somebody help ? 7501f418-357f-4bdf-a605-03593e422f68
  10. Inquiry about Self-Service refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inquiry about Self-Service refund: I'm a Level 7 with Time in program: 1 year and I was seeing if I'm eligible for a self service refund. 4785e001-51e3-4713-a58f-ca2c1a06cb9d