Segate gaming drive issues

Discus and support Segate gaming drive issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a 5tb segate gaming drive that currently cycles on and off while the console is being used or not. I would like to see if there is any way to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephen Ebeling, Jul 16, 2023.

  1. Segate gaming drive issues


    I have a 5tb segate gaming drive that currently cycles on and off while the console is being used or not. I would like to see if there is any way to resolve this issue because cannot use the drive for more than 20 minutes withought my game drive turning off.

    :)
     
    Stephen Ebeling, Jul 16, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    Segate gaming drive issues

    Hello Stephen, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to use your Seagate gaming drive on your Xbox. Let’s try to sort this out.

    However, before that, I would like to ask the following questions:

    Are you able to test a different drive on your console, and verify if you experience the same behavior?

    What procedures you tried to fix this inconvenience prior to your post creation?
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

    External drives for the XBox One X

    As long as its USB3 I dont think there would be a big difference between external hard drives. I use a 4tb Segate and have no issues.
  4. RichRichie1989 Win User

    external hardrives on xbox one keep getting disconected

    both segate hard drives are connected directly to the xbox with a usb cable one each
  5. AngelObullets Win User

    Formatting a Seagate external hard drive

    Hi there Callum

    It can depend on the game itself some are saved server side or cloud save ect. What is the size of the Segate External hard drive and is it powered from a outlet or powered by console?.
  6. Mark1UG Win User

    Best 4K Portable Monitor

    Or maybe just best portable monitor, I like the Asus ZenScreen GO, would it be compatible with the Segate Game Drive Hub 8th and Xbox controller to play games when stopped over in hotels etc??
Thema:

Segate gaming drive issues

Loading...
  1. Segate gaming drive issues - Similar Threads - Segate gaming drive

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...