Seems like others are getting random two day bans for no reason. Anyone know anything about...

Discus and support Seems like others are getting random two day bans for no reason. Anyone know anything about... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Unsure why these bans are happening. I was watching a movie on Hulu, and hopped on noticing I had a two day ban when I hadn’t played any games,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Polioseidon, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Polioseidon
    Polioseidon Guest

Seems like others are getting random two day bans for no reason. Anyone know anything about...

Unsure why these bans are happening. I was watching a movie on Hulu, and hopped on noticing I had a two day ban when I hadn’t played any games, messaged, or talked to anyone in hours. Seems like an Xbox glitch but mine makes me unable to do anything which just truly sucks.

:)

Polioseidon, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Seems like others are getting random two day bans for no reason. Anyone know anything about this?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Polioseidon, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data nor to the data of Enforcement which is a department apart from Microsoft.

If you have any suspension or ban only through the Enforcement page you will be able to make an appeal to your case.

Application history

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox enforcement action FAQs

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

3. ToLoOny Win User

Person not getting banned.

Well I'd like to agree, as I've witnessed it take a few hours or a day for someone to get banned but usually the AutoChecker (Thingy) sees words that are Set in Stone not allowed. Especially slurs, well when used as a slur that is. I'd just like this guy's banned for awhile (Not my call I know) like two weeks minimum.

As an example, an example. If he, or I, or anyone, just unprecedented, 1St ban ever on the account called someone the Hard R, it would be very undermining for them to get a slap on the wrist such as a 2 day, 3 Day, 7 Day Ban. It doesn't seem justified in my opinion.
  4. Taylor00027 Win User

Banned, I need support. An exact reason and transcript of the event.

Buddy, I don't gameshare with anyone, it's not a permanent suspension and your spelling is awful. If I'm not even allowed to know why I'm banned because it's all done by some robot who hard bans anyone who gets to many reports stacked against them (even
    if it's the same person, trolling or spam) is super pathetic and I think we all know this. Like, clearly nobody has actually looked into the case, I woke up the other day and I'm banned with no explanation... How does that seem like a fair system. Also I've
    had this exact thing already happen to me twice. You can literally get anyone on Xbox banned for no reason IE get 3 or 4 of your friends to report the same person for the same thing over and over again and they get banned, I've seen it first hand. But if that's
    how this business is going to be run I will just get my refund on my game pass, live and access and be on my way 👍
  5. Geist FLY Win User

Banned

I would also like to lnow how any kid on xbox can report you and get banned from anything for no reason just because they didnt like the answer to an arguement they started. Plus im sure we all have the right to know who is reporting you and for what reason
    cuz its stupid anyone can report you for no reason.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Im confused as to why i recived a 7 day ban as i have only spoken to my close friends recently

Hello, sorry to hear you have recieved a ban and are upset about it. The Xbox Enforcement team are the people that deal with the bans and they don't use the xbox forums so you would have to contact them directly to find out more about your ban. You always
    have the right to appeal againgst your ban and it could just be a simple mistake and be lifted straight away. Are you sure you haven't had any gaming experience with anyone other than with your two friends that you mentioned that could of lead to a ban being
    enforced? Bear in mind that anyone can report you for anything, so the person that reported you could be anyone for any given reason. Good luck and all the best for getting your ban lifted, I hope it all goes well for you.
Thema:

1. Seems like others are getting random two day bans for no reason. Anyone know anything about... - Similar Threads - Seems others are

2. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  3. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  4. Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet: Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried...
  5. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  6. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  7. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  8. How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...: Recently my friend gave me their Xbox One S, because they said the console stopped working and the display didn't output anything. They thought I might be able to fix it so they offered it to me...
  9. Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why whenever when i turn on my xbox one, the screen seems glitchy or broken?: Whenever i turn on my xbox one, it seems broken or glitchy, its cut out one side so not the full screen and colors are severly changing, i already tried resetting my xbox but nothing worked, only...
  10. Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be...: Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be able to access my old account ajb123alec anyway i could change the email to my personal...