Seemingly random disconnection from voice chat in Overwatch 2

Discus and support Seemingly random disconnection from voice chat in Overwatch 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I play Overwatch 2 sometimes on startup it will say I have been removed from chat and to check my settings. I have checked them so many times and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Happy 4U, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Happy 4U
    Happy 4U Guest

When I play Overwatch 2 sometimes on startup it will say I have been removed from chat and to check my settings. I have checked them so many times and they haven't changed. Then other times I don't get the message and I still can't talk so I don't know 'til I'm in a match. Sometimes restarting helps sometimes not. Have no idea why this is randomly happening as I'm not changing any settings ever.

:)

Happy 4U, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Happy, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next step.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Mic muted?

4. JAM Masta Kid Win User

Random Disconnects on Ethernet

Hey friends!

So unfortunately, after about a month of being issue-free, my random disconnections (and voice chat problems) have returned. That being said, I've decided to try to pursue getting a new modem. So I was hoping to get some recommendations from ye lot about
    which modem to request from Xfinity? Which one works with very few Xbox problems?
  5. NFO xDevilseedx Win User

Co-op? How does it work?

you leave a blue stone and someone can use it to jump in, however, most likely it wont be your friend. More likely a random. No chat, no party chat, no voice to voice at all.
  6. Leonerdios Win User

How to fix Overwatch 2 error code LC-202

I have the Xbox Series X and the things I’ve tried to fix the problem are

• Changing my NAT Type from Moderate to Open

• Disconnecting and reconnecting my Battlenet ID from my Xbox account

• Port forwarding ports from Overwatch 2 directly to my router

• Restarting my Xbox Series X

• Deleting and reinstalling Overwatch 2

• Restarting my router

None of these things have worked whatsoever
Thema:

1. Seemingly random disconnection from voice chat in Overwatch 2 - Similar Threads - Seemingly random disconnection

2. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  3. My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.: I just got my elite core controller red today, everything seems fine but once i turn my hair trigger on, every time I turn right it seems to go one and off randomly, any solutions? I've tried with...
  4. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  5. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  6. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  7. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  8. Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet: Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried...
  9. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  10. My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...: My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my internet connection of but generally happens between the hours of 5-12....