Seeing dots and little blocks when playing some games on my new series X.

Discus and support Seeing dots and little blocks when playing some games on my new series X. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought my Xbox series X and when I'm playing GTA 5 and Forza Horizon 5 I see snow dots and a little box on the screen and I have all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doors8077, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Doors8077
    Doors8077 Guest

I just bought my Xbox series X and when I'm playing GTA 5 and Forza Horizon 5 I see snow dots and a little box on the screen and I have all of my settings right on my TCL TV. But when playing other games on HDR and Dolby Vision it looks fine.

:)

Doors8077, Aug 31, 2022
  2. Geth Win User

Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II

The bottom right of the video, those 3 dots.

If that's the load time for the new series X with those cutscenes, that's impressive.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  5. GR412 Win User

Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

Just to point out, I see some people making the mistake of referring to the new Xbox Series X. This question is specifically for the Xbox One X, not the new console. I have no intention of buying the new Xbox Series X.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery

All Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X via backwards compatibility. Kind of like how you can play 360 games on the One now. You would be playing the One version of the games.

With Cross Gen Editions/Smart Delivery, you're buying the One version and get an upgrade to the Series S/X version of the game when you get the new console instead of having to buy the Series S/X version and you an take advantage of some of the upgraded
    features.
Thema:

1. Seeing dots and little blocks when playing some games on my new series X. - Similar Threads - Seeing dots little

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  4. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  5. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  6. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  7. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  8. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  9. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  10. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6