See what game you played with someone

Discus and support See what game you played with someone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There needs to be a way to see what game you played with someone when you look at them in your friends list. submitted by /u/Whiplash41594 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Whiplash41594, Oct 15, 2022.

1. See what game you played with someone

There needs to be a way to see what game you played with someone when you look at them in your friends list.

submitted by /u/Whiplash41594
    [link] [comments]

/u/Whiplash41594, Oct 15, 2022
  2. Stacy29 Win User

Just looking for people to play with!

Usually when I add someone, i like to see what kind of games that we have in common first . . . what do you play?
  3. A Blue Illusion Win User

How to hide game time?

I've never judged someone by how many games they've played or had, or how long they've played a game. If I see / meet someone in a game and I enjoy gaming with them, I send a FR or at least tell them "good gaming". If someone judged me by my game stats or
    # of games I had... how good of a friend would they be anyway? Be glad for what you have and don't worry about what 'friends' might think, that's what I say at least.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

What's with all the hate for Mass Effect: Andromeda?

You can always play the other 3 games after MEA.

They are backwards comp.

Would be interesting to see what someone thinks of the first 3 after playing MEA first.
  5. Viper180669 Win User

WHAT GAMES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AND PLAY IN CROSS-PLAY ON XBOX CONSOLES?

I think it's time for every multiplayer game that is released on different platforms to be cross-play enabled
  6. Snelo85 Win User

WHAT GAMES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AND PLAY IN CROSS-PLAY ON XBOX CONSOLES?

Elite dangerous!!!

I cant believe its not on you're list?!!
Thema:

See what game you played with someone

1. See what game you played with someone - Similar Threads - game played someone

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  5. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  6. Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?: Need help to understand if Xbox can be played on a pc in order to play online. I am trying to install and received a message that it is not applicable for my Region. I live in Puerto Rico and will...
  7. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  8. Can I get someone who gifted me a game specifically for Xbox when I am on PC and can't play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get someone who gifted me a game specifically for Xbox when I am on PC and can't play it?: I was gifted a game that is specifically for Xbox, and doesn't work on PC. I was hoping I could get the person who sent me the game a refund since they spent their money on a game I can't play. I...
  9. Can I play a digital copy of a game, if someone else has an account on the same Xbox One...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play a digital copy of a game, if someone else has an account on the same Xbox One...: I recently bought the digital copy of Fallout 4 Game of the Year edition, which I want to play on the Xbox One which belongs to a family member. However, the other person who uses the Xbox has...
  10. When someone else on an account that isn't mine plays an xbox game where I'm signed in, it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When someone else on an account that isn't mine plays an xbox game where I'm signed in, it...: When someone else on an account that isn't mine plays an xbox game where I'm signed in, it shows up on my xbox profile as me playing it and it shows up on Discord too. How can I disable it? (More...