Security and logging in

Discus and support Security and logging in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been an Xbox One owner for only a few weeks now, and I was wondering if there was any way to setup the system to automatically log into my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SweetTerror, Jan 3, 2016.

1. SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Guest

Security and logging in

I've been an Xbox One owner for only a few weeks now, and I was wondering if there was any way to setup the system to automatically log into my Xbox live account while still requiring a passcode for online purchases? Personally I don't like having a "no
    barriers" option selected since a thief could easily make purchases on a stolen console when such a security feature is selected. But there seems to be no way around this. Am I wrong?

:)

SweetTerror, Jan 3, 2016
  2. Tut0r
    Tut0r Guest
    Error code:831188FE pls help

I'd try logging into account.live.com and checking your security there and making sure all your details are correct.

Tut0r, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Complaint: Security for logging on.

This is what I have learned to do as well. However one should not have to do 'work-arounds' with a multi- billion dollar company. This needs to be addressed by microsoft.

oOoSPOILERoOo, Jan 3, 2016
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Security and logging in

DENAz666, Jan 6, 2016
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Security and logging in

6. GoldenDachshund Win User

Log-in security

7. oOoSPOILERoOo Win User

Complaint: Security for logging on.

This is what I have learned to do as well. However one should not have to do 'work-arounds' with a multi- billion dollar company. This needs to be addressed by microsoft.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Complaint: Security for logging on.

Even though I've confirmed security settings for our family's account on several occasions we still get them from time to time. Just press B to back out and then sign your account in again. That should solve the issue for a while.
  9. choppyseize Win User

Account security/logging out

Hello

Usually when you're signed out like this it means you're being signed in somewhere else. Are you using the app or signed in on another device somewhere ?
Thema:

Security and logging in

1. Security and logging in - Similar Threads - Security logging

2. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  3. cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING: cannot access secure boot i wanted to put it on so i can play valorant but i cant its fully grayed out i have an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop if that helps i will provide a picture if needed...
  4. Got a new router, now xbox saying different security protocols than my router. I reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a new router, now xbox saying different security protocols than my router. I reset my...: New router, now xbox won't connect. Different security protocol ceb3fd6f-22af-460c-85f6-7d7e2ecc3058
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  7. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  8. Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account: I am not receiving security codes to my phone or email address in order to login to my account. The correct phone and email address are on file on my account. This problem has been an issue for 24...
  9. Security log in help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security log in help please: I went to log in this morning, xbox 1 asked me if my security details were good I selected looks good so it just reloaded the same screen, I choose remind me later same thing. I've done a power...
  10. How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number?: I always receive a security code to enter my xbox account but now I didn't receive a code to my number, also I'm sure that there's no problem with my number or even the signal, So how can I enter...