Secret question of my four digit password

Discus and support Secret question of my four digit password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I do not remember the answer to the secret question of my four digit password c5f59f83-f64b-4d7d-982e-27185442bad2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by herbert francis, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Secret question of my four digit password

I do not remember the answer to the secret question of my four digit password

:)

herbert francis, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Family settings password

I can't buy the elite mapacks for Modern Warfare 3 because it says that I need a password which I never put and when I tried to reset it it asks for secret question favorite food which isn't my secret question and I can't change it so is there some way
    to know my password or is it related to my sign in password the four digit password or what I want to know because I wanna play with my friends so please help!?!?

xPsykoxGhostx, Dec 28, 2015
  3. GlenG2010
    GlenG2010 Guest
    windows live account dead

ive just filled out another password recovery form with

name

birthday

passwords used

security question

a few friends email addys

last four digits of bank card

expiry date of that card

5 digits of mw3 elite subscription

and this still isnt enough???? wtf microsoft!!

GlenG2010, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Secret question of my four digit password

Hi there,

If you don't recall the answer to the question then you'll have to contact phone support so they can reset it.

You can use this link to arrange for a call back from support in your region:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps.

Mistress Sara, Dec 29, 2015
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

If you don't recall the answer to the question then you'll have to contact phone support so they can reset it.

You can use this link to arrange for a call back from support in your region:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

cant access my account

Hey there! As Vibroplex stated above. If you can verify a few things on the account such as your address, answer to your secret question, last four digits of the credit card on record, phone and name on the account, then they will be able to give you your
    WLID. Thanks! :)
  7. Jacyintha Win User

cant remember windows live id

If he knows the gamertag, they can look it up with that. But they do have to have the name, phone and address that was on file.

After that, to provide the id, has to be able to answer the secret question and/or the last four digits of any credit or debit card ever on file.

Good luck!
  8. Tnb G R20 Elite Win User

account hack R20

SOMEONE ONE HACK IT BECAUSE I THE PASSWORD IS CHANGE AND MY SECRET QUESTION TOO
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

upgrade child account to adult

Hey there Denmondo. :) In addition to Mister Gwyther's post above, if your Dad doesn't remember the WLID (email attached to his account) then he will need to contact phone support and verify a few things on the account such as the address, phone number,
    last four digits of the credit card on record, and possibly the answer to his secret question and they will be able to give him that information. After he gets that information, he can then refer to the password reset page and the post Gwyther linked above.
    :)
Thema:

1. Secret question of my four digit password - Similar Threads - Secret question four

2. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  3. Evil Within Secret Weapons (Spoilers and Question)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evil Within Secret Weapons (Spoilers and Question): I am actually surprised not to find this discussion yet on the forums. So I have been playing "The Evil Within" and have recently beat the game. After I beat it I got 2 secret weapons to boot. But...
  4. Forgot secret question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot secret question: Hello. The other day I decided to play a network game. But I was told that I have a limited regime. I tried to go into the family section and remove it, but I was asked to write an access code. I...
  5. How can I change my secret question?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I change my secret question?: How can I change my secret question? 4f215ecc-baab-4f04-b358-3c117ade801e
  6. Brought used xbox and don't know family pin or secret question answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brought used xbox and don't know family pin or secret question answer: Hi can anyone tell me if there is a way to factory reset the Xbox 360. My ex husband brought xbox 360 for my daughter last Christmas. I have no idea where he got it from, but it was clearly...
  7. I forgot my family code and i also lost my secret Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family code and i also lost my secret Question: I forgot my family code and i also forgot the secret question to change it. What have i do? 4f6ca135-254f-4b56-b788-60ce6a66ba5d
  8. Got system with parental control, don't know the code or answer for secret question...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got system with parental control, don't know the code or answer for secret question...: Hi, I just got a used X360 from a friend but it has parental controls enabled, I can play games but I can't set up netflix and other video because of it. We don't know the password or the answer...
  9. I forget my secret question for the 4 numbrers code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forget my secret question for the 4 numbrers code: Hi Please sorry because my English is not good Im from Mex. I have a problem with my acces code (the 4 numbers of parental control) I don´t know who change that, and I can't acces in the...
  10. Forgot passcode and secret question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot passcode and secret question: Hi, I've just re-subscribed to Xbox Live Gold but have forgotten the pass code and secret question in order to reset it which means I can't play online. Is there anyway I can these changes in...