Second Xbox Series X from repair and sill faulty. Now out of warranty though by 2 months....

Discus and support Second Xbox Series X from repair and sill faulty. Now out of warranty though by 2 months.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my Xbox for repair within its warranty and had it replaced. The replacement then had issues, which was replaced, leaving me with a week left on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Mung Baby, Mar 19, 2023.

1. A Mung Baby
    A Mung Baby Guest

Second Xbox Series X from repair and sill faulty. Now out of warranty though by 2 months....

I sent my Xbox for repair within its warranty and had it replaced. The replacement then had issues, which was replaced, leaving me with a week left on my warranty. Now, 6 weeks later, the replacement Xbox is crashing constantly. What are my options?

:)

A Mung Baby, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Brandon Chappell Win User

Second Xbox Series X from repair and sill faulty. Now out of warranty though by 2 months. What are my options?

Exact thing happened to me, they made my xbox a nightmare to return during warranty. Finally sent it in sent me a "new" that constantly crashes, and now I no longer have warranty. Never buying a Xbox product again, my ps5 is older and has no issues what so ever and better games as well
  3. Geri M. Win User

Second Xbox Series X from repair and sill faulty. Now out of warranty though by 2 months. What are my options?

Hi A Mung Baby,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum and we hope that you are well today other than this account issue.

We know how you are feeling now, and we understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, the replacement Xbox Series X that you receive was also defective as it's constantly crashing after 6 weeks, and this time warranty period expires.

since you have contacted them before already, we highly recommend getting back to real time support for assistance. they are more equipped with the tools and can answer your questions directly. That's the best option for now.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi A Mung Baby,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Legojoey1234 Win User

Elite Series 2

There have been many issues with the Original Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Peeling grips, sticky "A" button, and faulty bumper buttons were among the common issues at launch. Microsoft appears to have fixed the issues with the Series 2.

If your controller is under warranty, then repairs are free. If your controller is out of warranty, then you'll be charged a repair fee.

Check your warranty status here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair
  6. DSh2 Win User

Controller left trigger sticking

I bought the Series X back in Feb. 2021 and I think the 3 month warranty has been passed (assuming it starts upon purchase). I have a "Microsoft Limited Warranty" that will expire on March 2022 but I'm not sure if that covers hardware. I did have a glimpse at the "out of warranty" repairs but did not see a controller listed except for the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 (I'm US territory).
Thema:

1. Second Xbox Series X from repair and sill faulty. Now out of warranty though by 2 months.... - Similar Threads - Second Series repair

2. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds: I play connected via usb cable when it just stopped responding. I tried unplugging the cable and plugging it back in, which worked but only for around 4 seconds, i could keep doing that to control...
  4. Xbox series s, not staying on after 90 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s, not staying on after 90 seconds: When I power on the Xbox, it will stay on and start up the fans After a few seconds the fan stops spinning, then the console shuts off after 90 seconds of being on. Also no display is being...
  5. New second series X struggling internet issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    New second series X struggling internet issues: Hello, I don’t ever post on these forums but I have tried contacting both my ISP and Microsoft and have gotten no solution. I have been troubleshooting this for 2 days and still can’t figure it...
  6. My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.: I got a series x fro christmas and randomly throughout the day it will disconnect me from xbox live services and boot me back to the main menu of whatever game I am playing. It only lasts a couple...
  7. Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...: I was playing House Flipper just fine, hopped on MW3 to play Shipmas and about 1/4 way through the game crashed and went to a fuzzy looking screen and froze my Series X. Is there any fix to this?...
  8. Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?: Whenever i try to play the second mission, it just plays like 3 sexonds of the cutscene, craps itself and boots me to the campaign menu. Mind you, i can play the first mission, completely fine, no...
  9. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...
  10. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...