Second Xbox Series S in a second home

Discus and support Second Xbox Series S in a second home in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all, Apologies if this has been asked before, however, I've only found (answered) questions related to a second Xbox in the same household, or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JeremyK91, Oct 30, 2022.

1. JeremyK91
    JeremyK91 Guest

Hello all,

Apologies if this has been asked before, however, I've only found (answered) questions related to a second Xbox in the same household, or using two consoles at the same time. My question is similar however, it'll be in a second home (in a different country). Therefor they won't be used at the same time at all.

Long story short; I have a house in The Netherlands and I have a house in Germany. I am one week in NL and approx. 3 weeks in Germany because of my work. I currently have an Xbox Series S in NL but for the weekends and days off while in my working weeks I am considering a second console in Germany. I won't take the Xbox from NL to Germany, basically because I am too lazy haha. Because these are two (completely) different addresses in different countries the IP addresses won't be the same obviously.

Now, my "NL" console only has digital games installed (feature of the series S obviously) and that'll be what I'll be looking for for my Xbox in Germany as well. My question therefor is; Is it possible to buy a second (exactly similar) Xbox for Germany, login on Xbox live and install and play all my games here as well?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Jeremy

:)

JeremyK91, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes that's possible. Just sign in using the same account.
  3. JeremyK91 Win User

Thanks! So I can download and play all my digitally bought games in Germany as well? And does this also sync the saved games in NL and vice versa?
  4. Ozzig Win User

Gamepass Ultimate - Family Group - getting a second console

Fantastic !! Thank you :)

Checked last night, made the Series S my home console.

Logged out.

Rebooted.

My son logged in and could play everything!

I've always had to log in first until now (sometimes to his annoyance as I'm at work :) )

Going back as far as when I got the old One S. Could my original 360 have been my home console all this time?

So when I get a second Series S, I log in as me *and* I still get to play everything? For free - no second GPU or extra digital purchases ???
  5. Akram tameri Win User

xbox series s second-hand

thank you so much.
    there is no issue. with the hardware. all i am concerned about is the second hand purchase.
    do you know how long it takes from Microsoft to take action in case of any violation.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox series s second-hand

There's not a set timeline. It just depends on when they'd find one. So you could have it for a couple of days or a couple of months before it could get banned.
Thema:

1. Second Xbox Series S in a second home - Similar Threads - Second Series second

2. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds: I play connected via usb cable when it just stopped responding. I tried unplugging the cable and plugging it back in, which worked but only for around 4 seconds, i could keep doing that to control...
  4. Xbox series s, not staying on after 90 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s, not staying on after 90 seconds: When I power on the Xbox, it will stay on and start up the fans After a few seconds the fan stops spinning, then the console shuts off after 90 seconds of being on. Also no display is being...
  5. New second series X struggling internet issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    New second series X struggling internet issues: Hello, I don’t ever post on these forums but I have tried contacting both my ISP and Microsoft and have gotten no solution. I have been troubleshooting this for 2 days and still can’t figure it...
  6. My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.: I got a series x fro christmas and randomly throughout the day it will disconnect me from xbox live services and boot me back to the main menu of whatever game I am playing. It only lasts a couple...
  7. Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...: I was playing House Flipper just fine, hopped on MW3 to play Shipmas and about 1/4 way through the game crashed and went to a fuzzy looking screen and froze my Series X. Is there any fix to this?...
  8. Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?: Whenever i try to play the second mission, it just plays like 3 sexonds of the cutscene, craps itself and boots me to the campaign menu. Mind you, i can play the first mission, completely fine, no...
  9. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...
  10. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...