Second Series X Broke and Looking for an Extended Warrenty

Discus and support Second Series X Broke and Looking for an Extended Warrenty in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, a year ago I got a launch series X, I was one of the lucky ones. For about 10 days and then it broke. So I sent it in, they replaced it with a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by J Zylo, Nov 7, 2021.

1. J Zylo
    J Zylo Guest

So, a year ago I got a launch series X, I was one of the lucky ones. For about 10 days and then it broke. So I sent it in, they replaced it with a new one that has now also broken. In less than a year I have had two brand new Xboxs die. The 1 year warranty is up very shortly and I am trying to see if anyone knows how to get a Microsoft complete warranty for the next one as it is well beyond the 45 day window.

:)

J Zylo, Nov 7, 2021
  2. J Zylo Win User

Appreciate the response, though I gotta say, it’s kinda ridiculous to think a third party retailer would offer a warranty like that, especially with the clearly poor build quality of the Series X that I’ve personally encountered.
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It is only possible to add an extended warranty from the Microsoft Store at the time you are making the purchase or up to 45 days when you purchase from another store. I can't tell you if in third-party stores it is possible to add the warranty after several months of purchase.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

extending xbox series x warrenty

Hello there @Millar777, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. Purchasing an extended warranty for your brand new console would definitely be a good move just to achieve that extra protection for your console. We have a detailed description regarding
    warranty extension in our official website which is why I will provide you with the official link to get all the information about the matter. Please consider checking the link below, and I hope this helps you out:

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/accessories/get-microsoft-complete-for-xbox-one

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox one disc drive grinding and out of warranty??

You are being charged because you are out of warrenty. If you wanted longer warrenty you should have purchased extended warrenty if available from the retailer you purchased it from.
  6. Dare2Be 360 Win User

My 250GB Hard drive just stopped my xbox working.

This was a gift for christmas... aka no extended warrenty. Its is annoying that this has happened 3 months after my warrenty ended but i diddnt get the chance to give it an extended warrenty in the first place(being a present and all). So if anything im
    just trying to find out if there is a sure fire way to tell if its the HDD or the Xbox itself that is acting up without needing a spare so i dont have to waste money on repair or a nw HDD that may not be needed.
Thema:

1. Second Series X Broke and Looking for an Extended Warrenty - Similar Threads - Second Series Broke

2. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds: I play connected via usb cable when it just stopped responding. I tried unplugging the cable and plugging it back in, which worked but only for around 4 seconds, i could keep doing that to control...
  4. Xbox series s, not staying on after 90 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s, not staying on after 90 seconds: When I power on the Xbox, it will stay on and start up the fans After a few seconds the fan stops spinning, then the console shuts off after 90 seconds of being on. Also no display is being...
  5. New second series X struggling internet issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    New second series X struggling internet issues: Hello, I don’t ever post on these forums but I have tried contacting both my ISP and Microsoft and have gotten no solution. I have been troubleshooting this for 2 days and still can’t figure it...
  6. My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.: I got a series x fro christmas and randomly throughout the day it will disconnect me from xbox live services and boot me back to the main menu of whatever game I am playing. It only lasts a couple...
  7. Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...: I was playing House Flipper just fine, hopped on MW3 to play Shipmas and about 1/4 way through the game crashed and went to a fuzzy looking screen and froze my Series X. Is there any fix to this?...
  8. Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?: Whenever i try to play the second mission, it just plays like 3 sexonds of the cutscene, craps itself and boots me to the campaign menu. Mind you, i can play the first mission, completely fine, no...
  9. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...
  10. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...