Second hand Xbox 360 and we can not play 18 rated games due to family settings (from...

Discus and support Second hand Xbox 360 and we can not play 18 rated games due to family settings (from... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Any help or advice we would be grateful, thanks a362c752-e25d-4dde-85e0-40f703dee2a7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Angela Leitch, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Second hand Xbox 360 and we can not play 18 rated games due to family settings (from...

Any help or advice we would be grateful, thanks

:)

Angela Leitch, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Cristiancasares Win User

Xbox One X Content restriction clarification?

Can someone please clarify the parental control exception rule to me on a child's account?
    If my child's account is set to 15, he cannot play Red Dead Redemption 2 as its rated 18 due to the parental control I have set. As a parent if I click ALWAYS does that automatically lift his account
     rating to 18 and allow him to play any 18 rated game or only ALWAYS for that one game?
    Does that create a database of games that he is allowed to play by me the parent or just basically lifts the rating to 18? If it just lifts the overall content access to 18 rated I am unsure then
     why is that a permanent change that cannot be revoked.
    "Grant an exception to your child’s content limits on Xbox One
    Overview

If you want to grant your child permission to view content that’s rated higher than the child account settings for your family, you don’t need to change all of the settings to give access to a specific
    content type, such as a game or a video.

Any adult in the family has the ability to grant exceptions to the content limits currently in the child account settings for your family. You have two options in granting exceptions:

• Always – This option grants a permanent exception that can’t be revoked.
    • Just this once – This option is a one-off exception. It expires as soon as the child signs out of the console."
  3. drpepper181 Win User

Unable to join

This is due to the family settings, you cannot play same games which are rated higher.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

second hand xbox 360 with family settings

Hello its no way to change that since its from a previous owner. Unless you have contact with them to try to find out info. Sorry.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Your best bet would be to contact the previous owner and see if they can tell you the information so you can turn it off or change it.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Thema:

Second hand Xbox 360 and we can not play 18 rated games due to family settings (from...

1. Second hand Xbox 360 and we can not play 18 rated games due to family settings (from... - Similar Threads - Second hand 360

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  4. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  5. I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please: I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please 36e83070-632c-4a94-888b-ab4bb518dea6
  6. Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?: I have recently bought an Xbox 360 and have found that there are family settings on it which I do not have the code to. da9ff7b8-6016-4d1b-85e7-0e81c8f9307a
  7. I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it: I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it 671c03b4-656d-4702-b796-11fab6a526fd
  8. “I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    “I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't...: “I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't know the reset question. help, please. 64f140e8-c40a-4116-b00a-856a24c37927
  9. How do I remove parental controls from a second hand Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove parental controls from a second hand Xbox 360?: I can't play a R18 game because of the parental control that was put on by previous owners. I can't find them to ask for the password? How do I remove it myself? 3d29a4bf-bb58-4ef1-9e04-c76fa06bfc24
  10. Parental Passcode On Second Hand Xbox 360. How can i get Rid Of Them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Passcode On Second Hand Xbox 360. How can i get Rid Of Them?: I Have A Second Hand Xbox 360 With Parental Controls On it. I've Been Trying To brute Force it But I Gave Up. How Can I reset It? ( It is an A disassembled state do to Other Problems It Had, But...