Second "free" 360 game I couldn't download

Discus and support Second "free" 360 game I couldn't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So last month, I couldn't download Tomb Raider, and now, this month, I can't download the Army of Two game. I keep getting a "corrupt or not available"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CreatrixPE, Jan 16, 2018.

1. CreatrixPE
    CreatrixPE Guest

So last month, I couldn't download Tomb Raider, and now, this month, I can't download the Army of Two game. I keep getting a "corrupt or not available" error message.

I live in Canada, so there shouldn't be any regional issues.

Is this going to be a constant issue now, preventing us from being able to take advantage of the free games?

If that is the case, I may as well not renew; only other reason I get xbl other than free games is for GTA online, and the 360 experience pales in comparison to xbone.

Maybe I should just switch to PSN unless this issue is resolved before the game isn't available anymore.

Seems too convenient a "bug" to fix.

:)

CreatrixPE, Jan 16, 2018
  2. Not Enough storage??

I just got the xbox 360. It came with 2 free games to download. It won't let me download the second game, saying there is not enough storage space? How can that be?

ZonalBurrito115, Jan 16, 2018
  3. LilWhittles
    LilWhittles Guest
    Free games with gold?

I didn't say you couldn't get PS3 games on the PS4. I said you couldn't get 360 games on the One.

I'm just disappointed because you should be able to download Dishonored for free even if you have an xbox one. I consider is completely unfair that if you have the better console, you aren't getting the better games as well.

The argument that "They are free!" is not a good one... because as I said before, you can get Dishonored for free on the 360! I want actual games, not arcade games. They aren't even awesome arcade games like Limbo or Trials.

LilWhittles, Jan 16, 2018
  4. stevestrosky Win User

Downloading xbox gamepass games on PC

If I bought a digital copy of a game on the xbox 360, why couldn't you download if free?
  5. Night Dazier 66 Win User

Can't play games

Ok so, The DLC Second Assault was free for Battlefield 4 a few days ago. I was so happy to hear this so I downloaded it right away. At the BF4 Main Menu it said "Download now and have it forever, Free from June 21st to June 25th. So I downloaded it. 5 days
    after the 25th I noticed that I couldn't access any of the Second Assault content. Especially the 3 rifles I already unlocked. I checked my games and apps to see that Second Assault was still downloaded. I thought I could just uninstall it and reinstall as
    that's the answer to most issues. To my surprise, I couldn't redownload it and was met with a $15 price tag when I went to the Xbox store in an attempt to get my content back.
  6. ZombieDeano Win User

Sniper Elite 3

I picked up SE3. Couldn't resist at that price. I also downloaded SE2 on the 360 as it's free atm.

Always wanted SE2 but never got round to it. So glad I did, it's a great game.
  7. LilWhittles Win User

Free games with gold?

I didn't say you couldn't get PS3 games on the PS4. I said you couldn't get 360 games on the One.

I'm just disappointed because you should be able to download Dishonored for free even if you have an xbox one. I consider is completely unfair that if you have the better console, you aren't getting the better games as well.

The argument that "They are free!" is not a good one... because as I said before, you can get Dishonored for free on the 360! I want actual games, not arcade games. They aren't even awesome arcade games like Limbo or Trials.
  8. BauxiticRobin50 Win User

Issue redeeming Xbox Live Gold from code

same issue here i couldn't download the redeem codes i get it with Xbox 360 , if i couldn't test the free games that came with this xbox how we can guarantee the purchased games will work !!!!

Really frustrated and disappointed from this issue and support effort to solve this issue...

at the end i realized that my mistake that i didn't go to Play Station !!!
Thema:

1. Second "free" 360 game I couldn't download - Similar Threads - Second free 360

2. Any fixes to stop xbox from disconnecting from internet for around 5 seconds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fixes to stop xbox from disconnecting from internet for around 5 seconds?: Hello, My Xbox Series X will every couple hours disconnect from the internet, kicking me from my party and online game. This happens for around 5 seconds, then I'm back online. As you may know...
  3. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  4. I beg pla can I have a free second name change £8 is too mutch

in XBoX on Consoles
    I beg pla can I have a free second name change £8 is too mutch: Plz can I have a free second name change £8 is too much 01c15091-fce0-434b-a829-72e94f901c02
  5. So I was wondering about if you used your second free gamer tag change can you change it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I was wondering about if you used your second free gamer tag change can you change it...: So i was wondering if you used your second free gamertag change if you could do it again for free because we dont have a lot of money 73e0f3d1-26c1-46b2-84f8-51a095578175
  6. The second and the third game doesn’t counts (Free Ride)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The second and the third game doesn’t counts (Free Ride): Hello, I'm having problems with counting the second and third games for the conclusion of the free ride, I've played the Paladins (second game) and the Fortnite (third set) for more than 5 hours...
  7. The second game in "Free ride" doesn't complete

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The second game in "Free ride" doesn't complete: Hello. I'm trying do 5 hours from the second game, but I'd already exceeded 5 hours played in the Paladins game and it does not appear to be completed in the "Rewards". The first game who I...
  8. why isn't the xbox live free game changing to the second half

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't the xbox live free game changing to the second half: hey i was wondering why my xbox live free game hasn't changed to zombi yet 272e9f50-a518-45ff-91e5-44ff69502a40
  9. Unable to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free from Silver account on second xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free from Silver account on second xbox 360: I do not have a gold account. I have a live silver account. I wish to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free. They error states that I do not have a credit card on file. It is a free...
  10. Free second gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free second gamertag change: I have talked to multiple people asking for a new gamertag. 1401953901. I have been with Xbox for years now, this is a newer account. We pay over $300 for the Xbox, don't we deserve at least two...