Second controller doesn't work in multi-player game

Discus and support Second controller doesn't work in multi-player game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I bought a new xbox s series and i have issue with 2nd controller I and my son was trying to play mortal kombat 11 but the 2nd controller... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rupesh kumar2, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Second controller doesn't work in multi-player game

Hello

I bought a new xbox s series and i have issue with 2nd controller I and my son was trying to play mortal kombat 11 but the 2nd controller doesn't work but normally it works like the xbox button ,screenshot everything works but when you play a game the 2nd controller doesn't work at all So if you could help me with this issue that would be very great , Even I have installed updates for both the controller but still one of the second controller doesn't work in mortal kombat or in any game

Help me please

:)

rupesh kumar2, Aug 12, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Depending on your game, first choose the 2 player option, once you click on that you'll see an indication to press or hold a specific button for 2 player and once done that's the time where it will ask for the 2nd player to sign in.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Not at all, Rupesh. You don't need to buy another Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to let him play.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Rupesh, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In order for us to isolate the issue as well as perform the necessary steps, I would like to clarify, is this happening with just this game or other games as well?

Also, does your son have an account on the Xbox as well?
  5. rupesh kumar2 Win User

Then what should I do second controller doesn't work at all when you enter into game, it seems like second controller get disconnect
  6. rupesh kumar2 Win User

Thanks for reaching out to me

Yes it's happening with other games as well only one controller work in the games.

No my son don't have any account

Only one account is there
Thema:

1. Second controller doesn't work in multi-player game - Similar Threads - Second controller doesn't

2. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds: I play connected via usb cable when it just stopped responding. I tried unplugging the cable and plugging it back in, which worked but only for around 4 seconds, i could keep doing that to control...
  4. Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller flickers between connected and disconnected every second on PC.: As the title says, I'm having issues with my controller, as it switches between connected and disconnected every second. (I'm using Bluetooth for this). However, this only happens on my PC...
  5. How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?: I want to connect second controller same time as the first one is connected to my Samsung TV. I want to play with my friend in one room, not remot ! 55f7cd50-def1-4915-ac61-5f67a23e516c
  6. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  7. Xbox Series X, Controllers randomly disconnecting for a few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X, Controllers randomly disconnecting for a few seconds: Hi everybody, So I can be happily playing a game then randomly my controller will disconnect, the Xbox button will flash then about 10 seconds later it will reconnect like nothing has happened....
  8. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from pc after some seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from pc after some seconds: Hello, i have bought a bluetooth adpter for my pc, it connects just fine with any device, but when i try to connect to my xbox controller it works for about ten seconds or so before disconnecting,...
  9. My xbox series s is registering my wireless headset as a second controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s is registering my wireless headset as a second controller: I have a wireless headset connected to my xbox and when i try to play NHL 24 Be a pro mode and play a game it shows as a second controller and doesnt allow me to continue. I usually turn my...
  10. Why is my xbox losing connection the second my controller disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox losing connection the second my controller disconnects: I am on the original xbox one - I will not buy the new xbox till I feel the need to since this worked fine until now Every time I play a game my xbox comes up with controller disconnected - even...