Second Chance

Discus and support Second Chance in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, I just want to let you know that I made a mistake and I totally regret about that by saying bad words in chat. I would like to express my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BattelOoz, Oct 17, 2017.

1. BattelOoz
    BattelOoz Guest

Second Chance

Hi All,

I just want to let you know that I made a mistake and I totally regret about that by saying bad words in chat. I would like to express my regret to do so and I advise the Xbox community to not do such bad behavior to keep the Xbox Live community clean and
    friendly.

I'm good player with very good Reputation and positive behavior, I'm playing fairly and with good sportsmanship. So I'm asking you to give me a second chance, forgive me and Lift the suspension on my account as this ruining my day.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and tolerance.

:)

BattelOoz, Oct 17, 2017
  2. NYJets12
    NYJets12 Guest
    Second Chance Sweepstakes

you should go on every2minutes.com web site and contact them and see what they say.

NYJets12, Oct 17, 2017
  3. GODZIL1A
    GODZIL1A Guest
    Second Chance Sweepstakes

Hey so I got my code. How do I bank it? I tried the usual way and it came up invalid

GODZIL1A, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Second Chance

I know this guy, he is good player and decent person, i think he deserve a second chance.

OrdainedBee3363, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Please help him, it seems he is a good person and this is just one mistake.

StrayBeatle4006, Oct 17, 2017
  6. I'm sorry for you bro, i hope they can help you.

DemurestSheep76, Oct 17, 2017
  7. This is sad bro and I wish they can help you.

InlandVeil70454, Oct 18, 2017
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Second Chance

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

Your rep has nothing to do with whether you can be suspended/banned.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Second Chance

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

Your rep has nothing to do with whether you can be suspended/banned.
  10. DemurestSheep76 Win User

Second Chance

I'm sorry for you bro, i hope they can help you.
  11. StrayBeatle4006 Win User

Second Chance

Please help him, it seems he is a good person and this is just one mistake.
  12. OrdainedBee3363 Win User

Second Chance

I know this guy, he is good player and decent person, i think he deserve a second chance.
  13. InlandVeil70454 Win User

Second Chance

This is sad bro and I wish they can help you.
Thema:

Second Chance

1. Second Chance - Similar Threads - Second Chance

2. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  3. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  4. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  5. Any fixes to stop xbox from disconnecting from internet for around 5 seconds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fixes to stop xbox from disconnecting from internet for around 5 seconds?: Hello, My Xbox Series X will every couple hours disconnect from the internet, kicking me from my party and online game. This happens for around 5 seconds, then I'm back online. As you may know...
  6. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  7. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  8. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  9. Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.: Whenever I try to turn on my Xbox One S it’ll turn on for two seconds then shut down immediately. I think it might be a problem with the power supply but I’m still not sure and I was wondering if...
  10. Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...: Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people to make a detailed description of what happened. I have accidentally put in a too short appeal and it...