Sebastien Loeb Rally demo

Discus and support Sebastien Loeb Rally demo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't find the Demo either and I'm in the U.S. Game is slated for release on Jan 29, 2016. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daft Badger, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Sebastien Loeb Rally demo

I can't find the Demo either and I'm in the U.S. Game is slated for release on Jan 29, 2016.

OctoberDusk06, Jan 6, 2016
  2. I don't think the US is getting the game on the 29th of the month. Amazon has March 31st as their placeholder date. I already have game pre ordered from a uk store that ships worldwide.

MonsterGuy2014, Jan 6, 2016
  3. pulsarboy360
    pulsarboy360 Guest
    TBH I'll probably get this game whether it's any good or not, I'm a big fan of this genre and currently loving WRC5 although it's not brilliant. Shame there doesn't seem to be much of an online community as I always seem to struggle to get a game (think
    I've managed 3 games total so far!).

Definitely looking forward to Dirt Rally too, and hopefully it'll be better than that awful excuse of a game Dirt Showdown. I remember playing Colin McRae and V-Rally back on playstation 1, me and my mate would take it in turns racing, we'd turn the volume
    off and the other person would read out track notes for all turns etc (sad but true!).

pulsarboy360, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

^^ Ha ha,used to do that with an ex girlfriend on Nurburgring in PGR2 because she could never remember the whole track.

Bring back Rallisport Challenge,thats what I say.

Daft Badger, Jan 8, 2016
  5. PULSARBOY 360,the reason its so difficult to get multiplater games on wrc 5 is that as with so many racing games lately they got the lobby / matchmaking all wrong . i realsed after a while that you only get put in a lobby when in between a race ,never when
    a race isin progress. so you could be searching with no results and you think no one is online but there could be 2 or races going if you keep patient and keep searching you will find games when they are back in lobby.very badly designed system though

potts on tilt, Jan 8, 2016
  6. One thing for sure is Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo's handling is far more different than WRC 5 after finally getting my hands on the demo, so when I get my hands on the full game I'll be trying out many cars to find my favorite car that has the best handling.

MonsterGuy2014, Jan 8, 2016
  7. rmrfkorea
    rmrfkorea Guest
    how'd you get the demo, i can't find a url to it that works:<

rmrfkorea, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Daft Badger Win User

WRC 5 dated for October 16

9. potts on tilt Win User

PULSARBOY 360,the reason its so difficult to get multiplater games on wrc 5 is that as with so many racing games lately they got the lobby / matchmaking all wrong . i realsed after a while that you only get put in a lobby when in between a race ,never when
    a race isin progress. so you could be searching with no results and you think no one is online but there could be 2 or races going if you keep patient and keep searching you will find games when they are back in lobby.very badly designed system though
  10. Daft Badger Win User

^^ Ha ha,used to do that with an ex girlfriend on Nurburgring in PGR2 because she could never remember the whole track.

Bring back Rallisport Challenge,thats what I say.
  11. d0x Win User

Dirt which is only on PC right now is amazing and will hit consoles soon. That said its a shame I can't try this out cause its not available in USA.... Sigh
  12. R1CH5TER Win User

no idea on the us release, but going from the demo your not missing much imo
Thema:

1. Sebastien Loeb Rally demo - Similar Threads - Sebastien Loeb Rally

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...: while using EA Play subscription I downloaded Dirt Rally 2.0 for free, after that I bought many extra cars, tracks a.o. (with subscription discounts). What happens if I buy the game (Dirt Rally...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Rally update failing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Rally update failing: Hello I'm trying to install Forza horison 5, but is failing in the Rally expansion update with error 0x80070003. I'm running a freshly updated W11 installation, and have tried almost every...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 - CTD immediately after launcher goes away, only started after Rally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - CTD immediately after launcher goes away, only started after Rally...: After the recent update that occurred for the base Forza Horizon 5 game that coincided with the release of the Rally Expansion, I have been unable to launch the game. This is as far is it gets...