Sebastien Loeb Rally demo

Discus and support Sebastien Loeb Rally demo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know this wont appeal to most but to the few that does like these sort of games there's now a demo up for Sebastien Leob Rally. Sébastien Loeb Rally... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daft Badger, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Dec 23, 2015
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
  3. $weetFA
    $weetFA Guest
    $weetFA, Dec 23, 2015
  4. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

Might give it a try. Thanks.

RippenHarra, Dec 23, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Seems much better than WRC although the steering seems a bit twitchy so will have a tinker with the settings.

So far though I quite like it.

6. No Demo available in Canada Sebastien Loeb Rally demo :(

transfix-8F9D0A80-34A7-47EA-9938-2E0AD3F4AD43, Dec 24, 2015
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    I've never heard of Sebastian Loeb and to be fair if the Forum Rules and Regulations prevent people from organizing Online Petitions is it really fair to ask people to participate in a demonstration against this game?

Hey... wait a minute.

The screens look awful but that's probably because I'm looking at them on the computer.

Might give it a proper look but it's a game and genre that have become so over familiar it may not even be possible for any rally game to be published this gen that doesn't seem like a "next gen re-skin" of a "last gen" game.

Azrael008uk, Dec 24, 2015
  8. Sebastien Loeb Rally demo

Sucks the demo is not available here in the states. As for WRC 5, they had a horrible budget so I had low expectations, but it turns out I'm enjoying the game.

MonsterGuy2014, Dec 24, 2015
  9. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest
    You ain't missing out pal. I had to delete it halfway around my first lap! I can get used to ropey handling but this was dire and I liked WRC 3 and 4 once I got used to how it handled so I may now check out 5. C'mon Codies pull ya finger out and give us
    Rally fans the definitive racer - DiRT 4!!!

MA71LDA, Dec 24, 2015
  10. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    As long as it goes back to the original Dirt !!

Another Destruction Derby would also be most welcome!!

Mr Boozyhead, Dec 24, 2015
  11. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    Cheers badger will give this a try. Think dirt rally is out next year, hopefully it goes back to the Colin mcrae style games which used to be great

R1CH5TER, Dec 24, 2015
  12. When is this coming to usa?

GreatCharperrin, Dec 29, 2015
  13. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest

no idea on the us release, but going from the demo your not missing much imo

R1CH5TER, Dec 30, 2015
  14. I am actually thinking of importing the game myself, but I also will give Dirt Rally a go since it is a sim as well.

MonsterGuy2014, Dec 30, 2015
  15. d0x
    d0x Guest
    Dirt which is only on PC right now is amazing and will hit consoles soon. That said its a shame I can't try this out cause its not available in USA.... Sigh

Thema:

1. Sebastien Loeb Rally demo - Similar Threads - Sebastien Loeb Rally

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...: while using EA Play subscription I downloaded Dirt Rally 2.0 for free, after that I bought many extra cars, tracks a.o. (with subscription discounts). What happens if I buy the game (Dirt Rally...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Rally update failing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Rally update failing: Hello I'm trying to install Forza horison 5, but is failing in the Rally expansion update with error 0x80070003. I'm running a freshly updated W11 installation, and have tried almost every...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 - CTD immediately after launcher goes away, only started after Rally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - CTD immediately after launcher goes away, only started after Rally...: After the recent update that occurred for the base Forza Horizon 5 game that coincided with the release of the Rally Expansion, I have been unable to launch the game. This is as far is it gets...