Season Pass Code Missing for Midnight Sun's physical Legendary Edition purchase

Discus and support Season Pass Code Missing for Midnight Sun's physical Legendary Edition purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In December I purchased a copy of Legendary Edition: Midnight Suns for Xbox Series X. In the case I had the codes for the additional skins but NOT for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeimosMasque, Jan 27, 2023.

1. DeimosMasque
    DeimosMasque Guest

In December I purchased a copy of Legendary Edition: Midnight Suns for Xbox Series X.

In the case I had the codes for the additional skins but NOT for the Season pass that is supposed to be included in the purchase.

I need to know how I can get this code as I spent $99.99 on this game expecting to have the season pass to be included.

Please advise.

:)

DeimosMasque, Jan 27, 2023
  2. B4dW0lF Win User

Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.

I have purchased the Super Deluxe Edition of the game and redeemed the code on my account. Everything shows purchased but the season pass says I still need to buy it?

Even the Code card says it includes the season pass, but it doesnt show I own it...

When I go to my purchase history it shows I own the Super Deluxe Edition but it
    doesn't show the season pass was included...
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

Mass Effect 3 dlc not working

Hello MarkHolder3,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. Before attempting to assist, I'd like to ask a few questions about the version of the game you are using.

Did you purchase the legendary edition off Game Pass? Or were you playing the game strictly off of a Game Pass subscription?
    Did you purchase any DLCs individually for Mass Effect 3?
    Are you playing Mass Effect 3 from a physical disc?

If you are playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition off of Game Pass, you will need an active Game Pass subscription to have access to the game. This also includes if you are playing any special editions of games that have DLC attached to the subscription. If you are playing off of a physical disc, you will not have access to content that is part of a Game Pass subscription.

Looking forward to your response,

-Tali
  4. BadCompanyUNSC Win User

Achievement Issues

You've looked at my gamer profile and can see that it's unlocked? Because Halo 4 is showing that I'm missing Midnight on Legendary and Waypoint says I'm missing like four chapters on Legendary...
  5. Smwutches Win User

Got the fallout 4 Xbox one bundle and can't find the season pass code. Please help!

I don't believe the season pass comes with the bundle, but you would need to contact the retailer you purchased the bundle from if it does advertise the pass and the code is missing.
  6. Solitarie A Win User

shredded season pass code

Thema:

1. Season Pass Code Missing for Midnight Sun's physical Legendary Edition purchase - Similar Threads - Season Pass Code

2. If I had the code to a season pass for a game, but the game was coming later in the mail,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I had the code to a season pass for a game, but the game was coming later in the mail,...: Recently I purchased Arkham origins, and it’s season pass online, and was almost immediately emailed the season pass code. Do I have to wait to get the game, or can I install the dlc now? PLEASE...
  3. AC Valhalla pre-order, season pass/Ultimate pack code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Valhalla pre-order, season pass/Ultimate pack code not working: Hi, I received my copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla today with a code to get the season pass and ultimate pack but when I enter the code i get the message: ''contact who you got this code from. We...
  4. Problème season pass code déjà utilisé.[Translation-Season pass code already used problem.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème season pass code déjà utilisé.[Translation-Season pass code already used problem.]: Bonjour. Il y a quelques jours j'ai fais l'acquisition du jeu snow runner premium édition, avec le season pass, dans un magasin de revente de jeux vidéo. Malheureusement lorsque j'essaye de...
  5. Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming: I had bought a copy of fallout 4 on the xbox one, it came with a “fallout 4 season pass” which has a redeemable code on its back whoch should get me “fallout 3” once redeemed. However,...
  6. Code Vein Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Vein Season Pass: Hey everyone. I've noticed a solid amount of people (myself included) do not have the season pass working properly for Code Vein. While Xbox does acknowledge that I own the season pass, it doesn't...
  7. AC Odyssey Gold Edition + Season Pass - but where can I find the code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Odyssey Gold Edition + Season Pass - but where can I find the code?: I've bought AC Odyssey's Gold Edition (+ Season Pass) just recently and downloaded all the contents, but when I want to click on the season pass in the Shop Store of AC Odyssey itself, it wants me...
  8. South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass code not working: Picked up my gold edition of the South Park Fractured But Whole game and my season pass code is not working. Talked with tech support but they have no way to resolve it currently. What can be...
  9. Redeem FAR CRY 5 Season Pass code - acknowledged in account but wont download ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem FAR CRY 5 Season Pass code - acknowledged in account but wont download ?: I redeemed all my DLC codes that came with my gold editiion of Far Cry 5 earlier... all acknowledge and downloaded, however my season pass code took a while and says something went wrong... I...
  10. code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate: hello, I buy a code for the assassin's season pass creed origin on xbox one on amazon, I received the email amazon with my code. But when I enter the code on the store it recognizes the season...