Seagate Storage Expansion Card 1TB

Discus and support Seagate Storage Expansion Card 1TB in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone having issues with their Series X/S when using the Seagate Storage Expansion Card? Is it giving you an error code telling you to reinsert the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JafarBonez, Jan 24, 2022.

1. JafarBonez
    JafarBonez Guest

Anyone having issues with their Series X/S when using the Seagate Storage Expansion Card? Is it giving you an error code telling you to reinsert the card and that it recognizes the card but the signal is too weak to launch the games on it? Issues? Look no further. To fix this issue go into your Xbox Settings>General>Sleep Mode & Startup>Full Shutdown! Do a full shutdown on your Xbox Series X/S! Unplug the Seagate Storage Expansion Card and then plug it back in the slot on the back of the Xbox. Then power your system back on. This should fix any issues as described above!

:)

JafarBonez, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox series x

3. XBF Brad A Win User

tarjeta expansible xbox series[Translation-xbox series expandable card]

Hi Mateo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an inquiry on price of the expansion card. Here is the page for the

expansion card
    and the price.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. W Alastor W Win User

Friends List and Invite Bug

I have, on Xbox App, it says I have a friends list and same with the website

I do have two storage devices, one is a 1TB Series X/S Expansion Card and the other is an older hard drive which is a Seagate Hard Drive
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

god?

You can purchase the seagate or western digital storage expansion cards
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Storage Device too slow error

Xbox Series X|S games can only be installed on the console's internal storage or the external Seagate SSD card. Link here. External drives are too slow for those games. The external hard drive can only be used to install backward compatible games (Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One).
Thema:

1. Seagate Storage Expansion Card 1TB - Similar Threads - Seagate Storage Expansion

2. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  3. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  4. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  5. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  6. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  7. My seagate hard drive for my Xbox not lighting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My seagate hard drive for my Xbox not lighting up: My hard drive isn't lighting up, it was fine the other day and it stopped working how can I fix this issue ? My hard drive is only 2 years old it's in good condition I don't why it stopped working...
  8. My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.: As stated in title my seagate hard drive, (1tb black brick with a green led light) wont let me play series x optismised games anymore. As the internal hard drive is really small this hard drive...
  9. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...
  10. Question about Seagate Storage Expansion Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Seagate Storage Expansion Card: Let's say I have 30GB left on my Series X internal SSD and need to install a game that takes up 50GB. So I put in a new 1TB Seagate Storage Expansion Card and install the game. Does that expansion...