Seagate Expansion Card not working PLEASE HELP

Discus and support Seagate Expansion Card not working PLEASE HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1tb Seagate expansion recognised but keeps saying re insert card when I try to play a game which has successfully been installed on to it any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jimjames24, Mar 10, 2022.

1. jimjames24
    jimjames24 Guest

1tb Seagate expansion recognised but keeps saying re insert card when I try to play a game which has successfully been installed on to it any suggestions welcome or should I say PLEASE HELP

:)

jimjames24, Mar 10, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Seagate Expansion Card not working PLEASE HELP 😂

Hello jimjames24,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums. Please make sure the Expansion card is all the way in. Remove the card, then push it back in all the way until you hear a click.

If that doesn't resolve your issue, you may need to talk to Seagate Support or exchange it from where you purchased it.

Thanks,

Hayabusa
  3. Maxlength72 Win User

I have switched to an Xbox series X from an Xbox one S. we used an external sea gate hard drive to store games. The series x can see the hard drive but not all of the games stored on it

I’ve just been told that the series X will not work with any other external HDD unless it is an expansion card?!

I know the Xbox is working with this seagate HDD as I can run what games I can see ok? Help needed please
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can I play my X|S Games on a Storage Expansion Card?

5. Demetrius Young Win User

Game Crashing

I was having the overheating issue from playing in the Rec. As soon as there is a dead ball, the xbox would shut off. I have the seagate Storage Expansion Card for xbox series x. I just moved the game to the Storage Expansion Card. It has been working fine for me since.

Hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox series S

It has to be the specific Seagate expansion cards made for Xbox.
Thema:

1. Seagate Expansion Card not working PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - Seagate Expansion Card

2. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  3. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  4. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...
  5. My xbox is not reading my seagate 1tb expansion card how do I fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not reading my seagate 1tb expansion card how do I fix this: all started when I restarted my xbox 5a2da785-6391-471c-a5d1-b0ec5a325209
  6. How do I format my Seagate expansion card for clips and screenshots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I format my Seagate expansion card for clips and screenshots?: Dashboard>System>Storage devices>Storage Expansion Card>Options given: View contents, move or copy, uninstall content, change how drive is configured, rename, format, set as capture location....
  7. Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.: Because everytime I check it’s only 1TB there but when I check in other stores they have them but they’re over priced. Also on the website it said they’re going for around $89.99 but again when I...
  8. Question about Seagate Storage Expansion Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Seagate Storage Expansion Card: Let's say I have 30GB left on my Series X internal SSD and need to install a game that takes up 50GB. So I put in a new 1TB Seagate Storage Expansion Card and install the game. Does that expansion...
  9. Resetting Xbox Series X query Seagate expansion card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting Xbox Series X query Seagate expansion card?: Hi everyone, does it matter resetting an Xbox Series X device with an Ethernet cable and Seagate expansion card for Xbox Series X in the device? Everything seems to be working fine resetting the...
  10. Seagate Expansion Card making Xbox not boot

in XboX Insiders
    Seagate Expansion Card making Xbox not boot: Every time I have my Seagate Expansion card plugged into the back of my Xbox Series S it will not boot at all, as soon as I unplug it my Xbox works fine. I have had the Xbox since launch and the...