Seagate 2tb expansion pack for an Xbox series X error “Reinsert storage expansion card,...

Discus and support Seagate 2tb expansion pack for an Xbox series X error “Reinsert storage expansion card,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We purchased a Seagate 2tb expansion pack for an Xbox series X. When you insert the card the error reads, “Reinsert storage expansion card, connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam REX, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Sam REX
    Sam REX Guest

Seagate 2tb expansion pack for an Xbox series X error “Reinsert storage expansion card,...

We purchased a Seagate 2tb expansion pack for an Xbox series X. When you insert the card the error reads, “Reinsert storage expansion card, connection too weak, Error code 0x80820014 " It seems as though others online have had this issue and have fixed it by going into settings choosing the option to do a "full shutdown" from the power option menu. Our Xbox has the latest update and there is no such option there, only "restart" or "shutdown" which do not correct the problem. We have tried the following: getting a new card (exchange) shutting down by holding the side button for 10 seconds restarting

:)

Sam REX, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Why can I not install game pass games on the USB external hard drive?

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

4. Demetrius Young Win User

Game Crashing

I was having the overheating issue from playing in the Rec. As soon as there is a dead ball, the xbox would shut off. I have the seagate Storage Expansion Card for xbox series x. I just moved the game to the Storage Expansion Card. It has been working fine for me since.

Hope this helps!
  5. Bronzetooth Win User

Xbox Series X questions

You have two options with the Series X, either the official expansion card which adds 1TB extra storage, and you can run your Series X Enhanced games directly from it (link below):

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/seagate-storage-expansion-card-for-xbox-series-x-s/940j83pk147r?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0

Or you can run a USB External hard drive, but you will need to copy your Series X Enhanced games from that to your internal SSD before being able to play. This is the cheaper solution if your happy to copy the games back and forth as you wish, other wise
    it's the official Seagate expansion card.

Hope that helps
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series X/S,

Hi again Ninoninho,

I'm sorry to inform you that it is not possible to use two Seagate Storage Expansion Cards at the same time on Xbox Series X|S consoles. The architecture and design of the console only allow for the connection of a single storage expansion card, and there are no adapters or hubs available to connect two storage expansion cards.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Seagate 2tb expansion pack for an Xbox series X error “Reinsert storage expansion card,... - Similar Threads - Seagate 2tb expansion

2. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  3. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  4. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  5. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  6. My seagate hard drive for my Xbox not lighting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My seagate hard drive for my Xbox not lighting up: My hard drive isn't lighting up, it was fine the other day and it stopped working how can I fix this issue ? My hard drive is only 2 years old it's in good condition I don't why it stopped working...
  7. My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.: As stated in title my seagate hard drive, (1tb black brick with a green led light) wont let me play series x optismised games anymore. As the internal hard drive is really small this hard drive...
  8. Seagate 2tb usb expansion hard drive series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb usb expansion hard drive series s: I got given a seagate 2tb usb external hard drive and when I've tried to download flight sim on my series s it says it has to be in external storage or storage expansion card, after abit of...
  9. why can’t I play my games from my 2TB seagate drive? It says the game can’t be played from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can’t I play my games from my 2TB seagate drive? It says the game can’t be played from...: why do I have to buy another drive that only comes with 2tb for half the price of a damn Xbox series x??? If yall gonna force us to play off a storage drive at LEAST MAKE THE INTERNAL STORAGE MORE...
  10. Xbox Series X Seagate 2TB SSD connection weak

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Seagate 2TB SSD connection weak: Good morning, I was getting on the Xbox last night (Thursday, June 27th) and I thought everything was fine until I went to launch a game but it failed to launch. The same thing with every other...