[SEA Region Insider Program] Why I am still notified" Xbox Game Pass is not available in...

Discus and support [SEA Region Insider Program] Why I am still notified" Xbox Game Pass is not available in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, great thanks for the next expansion towards the SEA market. However today I signed up for the insider program to join the public preview for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/notafanofdcs, Mar 29, 2022.

1. [SEA Region Insider Program] Why I am still notified" Xbox Game Pass is not available in...

Hello, great thanks for the next expansion towards the SEA market. However today I signed up for the insider program to join the public preview for this but I opened my Xbox app, nothing happened and I still received the notification as mentioned in the title. Thank you

submitted by /u/notafanofdcs
    [link] [comments]

/u/notafanofdcs, Mar 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I cannot play games that are available with the PC gamepass

I was double checking, sadly Luxembourg is not a supported region for game pass and Xbox games

This is why you're not able to see Sea of thieves available

You can double check the supported regions here
    https://www.xbox.com/regions
  3. Tigerdrill Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
    i should have re written and specified i signed up for the Sea of Thieves Insider Program, but i own the game as a disc and so i have to get the Insider Build from the Xbox Insider Hub
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of Thieves - confirmation mail

Hi there GuidmonLIVE, thanks for reaching out.

We're afraid you cannot play Sea of Thieves through the Insider Program as the game has launched. Sea of Thieves is

available for purchase
    or you can play it for free with an active
    Xbox Game Pass subscription
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

It's currently limited to those in the Insider program. It started with the Alpha / Skip Ahead rings, and recently expanded to the Beta ring.

https://news.xbox.com/2019/04/16/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-xbox-insiders-preview/

https://news.xbox.com/2019/05/09/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-preview-beta/

Edit - It's also only available in certain regions at the moment.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
Thema:

[SEA Region Insider Program] Why I am still notified" Xbox Game Pass is not available in...

1. [SEA Region Insider Program] Why I am still notified" Xbox Game Pass is not available in... - Similar Threads - SEA Region Insider

2. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  3. Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error: Sea of thieves won't work through steam. I've tried all suggested fixes, re-enabled teredo, updated all my drivers, even set up port forwarding specifically for SOT's steam servers. Disabled VPN,...
  4. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  5. How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?: How to play with Xbox friends?? I'm having an issue playing SOT on steam deck and trying to join an Xbox friend. After wasting a bunch of time trying to get the invite to work in game, I tried...
  6. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  7. How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?: I hopped into the sea of thieves insiders game version and saw a message at the top that said there was a big announcement on the sea of thieves insiders forums but I can't find the information or...
  8. How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?: I recently got hacked and my old account can no longer be used. Therefore I signed out from the button in-game. but when I tried to log in with a different account nothing happened when i clicked...
  9. Sea of thieves Omen set from Twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves Omen set from Twitch: Hi During the december 2023 giveaways I got myself the sea of thieves Omen set and redeemed it straight away and it even appears in my order history, However I only recently was able to get game...
  10. Can't install game from xbox gamepass (SEA Region)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't install game from xbox gamepass (SEA Region): Hi, I just got into the xbox game pass beta phase in my region and ever since I subscribed to it, I managed to download Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon 5, and Slay the Spire on my PC, the games that...