Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account

Discus and support Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Can you help me please. I can now finally get back to log in for this game but in the numerous attempts I have created a new account but have used... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EddieRaymond, May 24, 2022.

1. EddieRaymond
    EddieRaymond Guest

Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account

Hi, Can you help me please. I can now finally get back to log in for this game but in the numerous attempts I have created a new account but have used the same email address. When I log in the game always goes to the new account, I really only want the original account and to get rid of the second account. If someone can help me get back into the original account and then hopefully I can get back into the game I was playing where I have already purchased in game items. Thank you in advance.

:)

EddieRaymond, May 24, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, EddieRaymond. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Can you give me more information so I can better understand your issue?

So you have two Microsoft/Xbox accounts or do you have two Steam accounts?

How did you create a new account with the same email address as an old account? This was for Steam or Xbox?

Waiting for your reply, my friend.
  3. Allebas Win User

Microsoft Store Games Coming To Steam

Hi Grizzgolf,

Right now you can play Xbox games via Window 10 on your pc. As long as the game is a play any where title like "Sea of Thieves" you can play it on your PC.

Now if your using Steam>>>you have to purchase games and have a Steam account with them. You cant play Steam games on Xbox Live and you cant play Xbox Live games via Steam.
  4. b62752a9-5d0d-49bd-8 Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Sea of thieves decided to uninstall itself for some reason over night, making it so that I cant play Sea of Thieves today due to the long download time.

If I buy Sea of Thieves on Steam, can I play with the same account as on the xbox app version? That way I wont need to deal with the Xbox app or its version of Sea of Thieves.
  5. Derrick19 - MSFT Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

You can try these steps to log in to Sea of Thieves from steam.

When you launch "Sea of Thieves" through Steam, you need to link an Xbox Live account to your Steam profile before you can enter the game. Here are the steps required to link and unlink your Xbox Live account when needed.

Please note - Your game progress has been linked to your Xbox Live account. Therefore, the progress made and projects obtained using this account on other platforms will also be obtained through Steam. However, if you unlink this account and use another account, you will no longer be able to access the original account progress or projects until you re-link to the account.

When you first launch "Sea of Thieves" and enter the "Start Game" screen, the "Sign in to Xbox Live" dialog box will appear when you attempt to pass through the screen.

[​IMG]

"After clicking Sign In, you will be prompted to enter your Xbox Live account details.". After entering the login details and password, the following screen will be displayed.

[​IMG]

Pressing "Let's Play Together" will open a Steam link prompt and display a browser window asking you to confirm whether the linked account is correct and whether you want to continue.

Selecting "Yes, Link Account" will confirm that you want to link your Xbox Live account and Steam profile. "If the linked account is incorrect, click Shift+Tab to close the Steam prompt, and then from the main menu, click Log Off at the bottom of the screen or press the X key.". After logging out, you will return to the "Start Game" screen, where you can perform this process again.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Unlinking Xbox Live Account to Steam and then Re-Linking a New Xbox Live Account to Steam

Thema:

1. Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account - Similar Threads - Sea thieves live

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  5. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  6. Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error: Sea of thieves won't work through steam. I've tried all suggested fixes, re-enabled teredo, updated all my drivers, even set up port forwarding specifically for SOT's steam servers. Disabled VPN,...
  7. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  8. i am trying to play sea of thieves on pc it is saying i am not connected to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to play sea of thieves on pc it is saying i am not connected to xbox live: hi i am trying to play sea of thieves on pc and i baught it through xbox app with a gift card and it is saying i am not connected to xbox live so i cant play it...
  9. Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam: [img] I recently downloaded Sea of Thieves from Steam but as soon as I launch the game it asks me to sign in to Xbox Live and it gets stuck on this window without further elaboration, even though...
  10. Sea of Thieves: Xbox live login white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Xbox live login white screen: Hello, When I try to play sea of Thieves I get a blank white screen when I try to sign in to Xbox live account. 1f791af2-3e29-464d-b512-a8284a68ecaa