Sea of Thieves won't install.

Discus and support Sea of Thieves won't install. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Sea of Thieves was on my old Hard Drive, i recently got rid of it and tried to install it on the new hard drive. It immediately says it's ready to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ErdzoWeathers, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Sea of Thieves won't install.

So Sea of Thieves was on my old Hard Drive, i recently got rid of it and tried to install it on the new hard drive. It immediately says it's ready to play, but when i open it, i get this message;

ms-resource:AppNameShippingClient can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected.

How do I get around this?

:)

ErdzoWeathers, Jul 5, 2022
  2. ErdzoWeathers Win User

Hi,

Did that, only the web search comes up.

thanks.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Erdzoweathers

So, right now there's no space used by the game, right?

Please try searching the game pressing the windows key and then start typing "Sea of thieves"
    It brings a result?

If yes, right click on the game, select "deletr/uninstall" and try installing it again

I'll be waiting for your feedback, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  4. ErdzoWeathers Win User

Hi,

Found it through that, was able to uninstall and and now downloading it.

Thanks,
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. ErdzoWeathers Win User

Hi,

Went through it step by step, still gives me the same message.

Thanks,
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves won't install. - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves won't

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  5. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  6. Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error: Sea of thieves won't work through steam. I've tried all suggested fixes, re-enabled teredo, updated all my drivers, even set up port forwarding specifically for SOT's steam servers. Disabled VPN,...
  7. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  8. How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?: How to play with Xbox friends?? I'm having an issue playing SOT on steam deck and trying to join an Xbox friend. After wasting a bunch of time trying to get the invite to work in game, I tried...
  9. My sea of thieves won't let me in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sea of thieves won't let me in: Ok so I've been trying to get my sea of thieves to launch for a few days. I'm on xbox app on my windows 11 pc. But it's absolutely refusing to download into the correct storage. It straight up...
  10. every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get...: every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get error code 0x80070015 every time. I have even tried downloading directly from microsoft store as well....