Sea of Thieves no Pre Order bonus

Discus and support Sea of Thieves no Pre Order bonus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered sea of Thieves on March 19th and have not received the bonus. Order # 3177178394 4f908a82-98f6-49c1-990b-e274edaff76a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oTheBeardedNun, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Sea of Thieves no Pre Order bonus

I pre-ordered sea of Thieves on March 19th and have not received the bonus.

Order # 3177178394

:)

oTheBeardedNun, Apr 1, 2018
  2. Still not receiving the "Black Dog Pack"

Hi there PoulpeMalade01. We're afraid the Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only for Sea of Thieves.

Therefore if you purchased Sea of Thieves after its release, you wouldn't be eligible to receive that DLC.

Mister Cazador, Apr 1, 2018
  3. FTWxG4MER
    FTWxG4MER Guest
    Haven't recieved my Pre-Order bonus for Sea of Thieves

I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves on March 18th and I still haven't received my Pre-Order bonus (Black Dog Pack).

FTWxG4MER, Apr 1, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

The pre order bonus could have came in one of several ways.

It could have been sent via Xbox Live message, via email, or on a purchase receipt.

If a code isn't on any of those you may need to contact Xbox Phone support to have this address this issue for you.

Geth, Apr 1, 2018
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Still not receiving the "Black Dog Pack"

Hi there PoulpeMalade01. We're afraid the Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only for Sea of Thieves.

Therefore if you purchased Sea of Thieves after its release, you wouldn't be eligible to receive that DLC.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves

Hi there DCash,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the pre-order bonus for Sea of Thieves.

I recommend to try reaching out to
    Sea Of Thieves Forums
    for more assistance. Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with developer inquiries.

Hope this helps.
  7. Mister Cazador Win User

Ebon Flintlock and Black Dog Pack

Hi there xRattleMeBone, thanks for reaching out.

To check, when you view your
    Order History
    while signed into your account, what do you see there? Do you see the Sea of Thieves Mixpot item (Ebon Flintlock pistol)?

Additionally, when in Sea of Thieves, if you visit the Armory Chest on your boat or next to the weapons shop, do you see the item there?

Also, if you purchased Sea of Thieves, what do you see in your Order History for that purchase? The Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only.
  8. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

No Sea of Thieves Pre-Order Bonus

9. Mister Getafix Win User

Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves

Heya!

Unfortunately, we were not able to determine that you did in-fact preorder the title.

Do you still have proof of purchase for the game?

If you check your
    commerce page
    for your account what dates do you see for the order or do you see an order for the game?

Post back and let us know what you find!
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves no Pre Order bonus - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Pre

2. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  3. Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error: Sea of thieves won't work through steam. I've tried all suggested fixes, re-enabled teredo, updated all my drivers, even set up port forwarding specifically for SOT's steam servers. Disabled VPN,...
  4. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  5. How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?: How to play with Xbox friends?? I'm having an issue playing SOT on steam deck and trying to join an Xbox friend. After wasting a bunch of time trying to get the invite to work in game, I tried...
  6. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  7. How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?: I hopped into the sea of thieves insiders game version and saw a message at the top that said there was a big announcement on the sea of thieves insiders forums but I can't find the information or...
  8. How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?: I recently got hacked and my old account can no longer be used. Therefore I signed out from the button in-game. but when I tried to log in with a different account nothing happened when i clicked...
  9. Sea of thieves Omen set from Twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves Omen set from Twitch: Hi During the december 2023 giveaways I got myself the sea of thieves Omen set and redeemed it straight away and it even appears in my order history, However I only recently was able to get game...
  10. I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox PC App, even though i have it on Xbox.: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves recently with some of my friends on my xbox one s. My other friend, has been playing on his xbox series x. When he got his pc, he logged into the xbox app, and...