Sea of thieves cyanbeard error

Discus and support Sea of thieves cyanbeard error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, when i enter the sea of thieves game i get cyanbeard error, the xbox app and windows show that the NAT type is open and the connection... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Artem_876, May 28, 2023.

1. Artem_876
    Artem_876 Guest

Hello everyone, when i enter the sea of thieves game i get cyanbeard error, the xbox app and windows show that the NAT type is open and the connection to the server is connected. I checkted windows updates and everything is up to date. Please help me i will be grateful.

:)

Artem_876, May 28, 2023
  2. kaisar aamer Win User

Hi were you able to solve the issue
    and if you were pls tell me how
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Since we have tried all the possible steps here to sort out the issue. There seems to be an issue with the game only. Would it be fine if you can try contacting Sea of Thieves support for further advice? You will need to report the bug to them so that they can provide a fix for it. You can contact them using this link, https://support.seaofthieves.com/requests/new.
  4. Artem_876 Win User

I don't have any antiviruses. I also disabled windows firewall but the game still doesn't work
  5. OpticRJames Win User

I understand, please search Control Panel in the Search box below then below Network and Internet click "View network status and tasks." Click your network connection name then click "Properties." Highlight Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) then click properties. Set click "Use the following DNS server addresses." Set the following server addresses to 8.8.8.8 then the alternate DNS is 8.8.4.4.

Please try launching your game after that and see if it works.
  6. Artem_876 Win User

Yes, I can play both Microsoft and non-Microsoft games, but not in the sea of ​​thieves. And maybe it will be important, sea of ​​thieves is installed on Steam
Thema:

1. Sea of thieves cyanbeard error - Similar Threads - Sea thieves cyanbeard

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  5. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  6. Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error: Sea of thieves won't work through steam. I've tried all suggested fixes, re-enabled teredo, updated all my drivers, even set up port forwarding specifically for SOT's steam servers. Disabled VPN,...
  7. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  8. How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?: How to play with Xbox friends?? I'm having an issue playing SOT on steam deck and trying to join an Xbox friend. After wasting a bunch of time trying to get the invite to work in game, I tried...
  9. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  10. How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?: I hopped into the sea of thieves insiders game version and saw a message at the top that said there was a big announcement on the sea of thieves insiders forums but I can't find the information or...