Sea of Thieves can't receive game invitations from friends

Discus and support Sea of Thieves can't receive game invitations from friends in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I play Sea of Thieves, I can send invitations to my friends, and they can receive my invitation. But I can’t receive their invitation, nor can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bujue, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Bujue
    Bujue Guest

When I play Sea of Thieves, I can send invitations to my friends, and they can receive my invitation. But I can’t receive their invitation, nor can I join their game. How can I solve this?

:)

Bujue, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
  3. Bujue Win User

Sea of ​​Thieves can't receive game invitations from friends

where is profile in computer
  4. Friction doM Win User

1. You could try to hard reset your console by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off.

2. Deleting your profile and re-downloading it may be another solution to this problem.

3. Go into your manage game and add-ons for sea of thieves and go into the installed section, and delete your reserved space, when you relaunch the game it will re-download it and won't remove anything, it will just refresh all your data. these are the only
    3 things i could think of, i hope this helps!
  5. Bujue Win User

But I play it on PC.how can I do.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Got Sea Of Thieves and have been playing it, but suddenly I get a check your account message?

the “Friends Play Free” initiative. As detailed in a new trailer, Sea of Thieves players will be able to receive three invite codes that they can give to their friends to provide them with free access to the game for one week,
    with the event running from February 6-13 2019.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves can't receive game invitations from friends - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves can't

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  4. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam: [img] I recently downloaded Sea of Thieves from Steam but as soon as I launch the game it asks me to sign in to Xbox Live and it gets stuck on this window without further elaboration, even though...
  6. I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.: So, I'm trying to download sea of thieves on my gaming laptop via the Microsoft store but whenever I search it, it doesn't show up. I've even tried via the Xbox app, but I can't see it either....
  7. Can't install sea of thieves insider.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install sea of thieves insider.: I have signed up for the sea of thieves insider programme and I am unable to install it on the microsoft store. They gave me a link to here...
  8. Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves: Code: 0x87E10BD0 When I try to install Sea of Thieves. This only happens with Sea of Thieves. I have tried everything I can find online, including everything from here...
  9. i can't change my sea of thieve account to new one on steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't change my sea of thieve account to new one on steam: [img] hi, can someone help me please,I want to change my original Xbox account to my new Xbox account, but I can't change to the new account and it always switches to the old account. and I've...
  10. I can't see other players' messages in the chat and I can't hear them in Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see other players' messages in the chat and I can't hear them in Sea of Thieves.: I'm having an issue with Sea of Thieves: I can't see other players' messages in the chat and I can't hear what they're saying. However, I can see that my friends on Xbox are writing in the chat,...