Sea of thieves bug/glitch drinking grog dissapear hands

Discus and support Sea of thieves bug/glitch drinking grog dissapear hands in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i drink grog my hands disappears. I have made 2 tickets about this and is not fixed yet, i tried to change my tankard, clothes, curses, equipment... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/One-Flight-9839, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Sea of thieves bug/glitch drinking grog dissapear hands

When i drink grog my hands disappears. I have made 2 tickets about this and is not fixed yet, i tried to change my tankard, clothes, curses, equipment and still is same. Please help me, i do not want to change my pirate.

submitted by /u/One-Flight-9839
    [link] [comments]

/u/One-Flight-9839, Jun 3, 2023
  2. XxXRolleyXxX Win User

Does gaming make you nauseous when playing?

there is only one thing that makes me is when you drink grog on sea of thieves lol that is the only time i feel sick
  3. ChateauNeufe Win User

Games

That would be Sea of Thieves for me momentarily, however there are a few annoying bugs right now
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Funny Moments

Ahh some of the great glitches of Sea of Thieves, like the inappropriate eyeglass glitch that only happened on male pirates I somehow think that was deliberate
  5. {Parity} Win User

[PC] Sea Of Thieves Dissapeared!

If you go to the store will it let you download it from there?
  6. blueamcat Win User

[PC] Sea Of Thieves Dissapeared!

Just making sure here, are you signed in with the same account you purchased it with on the Microsoft Store app and on your PC?
Thema:

Sea of thieves bug/glitch drinking grog dissapear hands

1. Sea of thieves bug/glitch drinking grog dissapear hands - Similar Threads - Sea thieves bug

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  5. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  6. Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error: Sea of thieves won't work through steam. I've tried all suggested fixes, re-enabled teredo, updated all my drivers, even set up port forwarding specifically for SOT's steam servers. Disabled VPN,...
  7. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  8. How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?: How to play with Xbox friends?? I'm having an issue playing SOT on steam deck and trying to join an Xbox friend. After wasting a bunch of time trying to get the invite to work in game, I tried...
  9. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  10. How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?: I hopped into the sea of thieves insiders game version and saw a message at the top that said there was a big announcement on the sea of thieves insiders forums but I can't find the information or...