sea of thieves alt tab connection lost

Discus and support sea of thieves alt tab connection lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I alt tab while playing Sea of thieves, my connection drops or if I enter any other application, my connection drops. How can i solve this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bekir Çelik, May 22, 2023.

1. Bekir Çelik
    Bekir Çelik Guest

:)

Bekir Çelik, May 22, 2023
  2. Creech [MSFT] Win User

I apologize, but you landed in the wrong spot for assistance on this issue. You will need to work with the developer of Sea of Thieves to resolve this issue. Here is the correct support website to help you out: Sea of Thieves - Support - Home
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

Xbox app disconnecting when alt+tabbing.

Hello Drag0nFight21,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. It looks as though this is a known Error with Sea of Thieves... please view Disconnecting from game when alt-tabbing. If this does not resolve the error, please open a ticket with Rare - you may do so by clicking open a ticket in the link above (you will have to login to your account).

Are you running into a similar error with other game titles on the Xbox App?

Thank you,

-Tali
  4. Japie3krekel Win User

cant install certain games

i cant uninstall any games as there are no games installed. and my windows is fully updated.

edit: yesterday evening i succesfully installed sea of thieves but deleted it because othergames wouldnt install and now sea of thieves wont install either there are still some games in the recently installed tab in the start menu
  5. LucasMoriñigo Lagun Win User

Xbox app opens and closes

I did as you said reinstalled gaming services and then i went to the sea of thieves tab and it crashed again so no result.

Also sea of theives appears "ready to download" in my library but when i click on it nothing happens.
  6. CarTzy Win User

alt tabbing

Hi IDK what to name myself,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are having issues with you Minecraft Game wherein the FPS is dropping. Based on what you have posted you are using Sodium which is a type of Minecraft Mods. Though Mods in Minecraft are available in many channels as per Minecraft Support, Modding is not officially supported, nor can we provide support for mods. Modding can be complex and may cause your game to malfunction or not be playable.

Mods for Minecraft: Java Edition – Home

Please reach out to the Mods Developer to get assistance for this type of issue.

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. sea of thieves alt tab connection lost - Similar Threads - sea thieves alt

2. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  3. Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error: Sea of thieves won't work through steam. I've tried all suggested fixes, re-enabled teredo, updated all my drivers, even set up port forwarding specifically for SOT's steam servers. Disabled VPN,...
  4. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  5. How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?: How to play with Xbox friends?? I'm having an issue playing SOT on steam deck and trying to join an Xbox friend. After wasting a bunch of time trying to get the invite to work in game, I tried...
  6. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  7. How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?: I hopped into the sea of thieves insiders game version and saw a message at the top that said there was a big announcement on the sea of thieves insiders forums but I can't find the information or...
  8. How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?: I recently got hacked and my old account can no longer be used. Therefore I signed out from the button in-game. but when I tried to log in with a different account nothing happened when i clicked...
  9. Sea of thieves Omen set from Twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves Omen set from Twitch: Hi During the december 2023 giveaways I got myself the sea of thieves Omen set and redeemed it straight away and it even appears in my order history, However I only recently was able to get game...
  10. how do I make sea of thieves not disconnect when alt tabbing on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I make sea of thieves not disconnect when alt tabbing on windows 11: every time i alt tab sea of thieves just loses conection to the servers. it shows in the task bar that it pauses the game while i am alt tabbed, how do i disable this feature....