SEA OF THEIVES WONT LET ME SIGN INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT

Discus and support SEA OF THEIVES WONT LET ME SIGN INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So one of my friends came over and played sea of thieves on my wife's computer under his account. now she is trying to sign back into her account but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Austin Guidry, Nov 26, 2022.

1. SEA OF THEIVES WONT LET ME SIGN INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT

So one of my friends came over and played sea of thieves on my wife's computer under his account. now she is trying to sign back into her account but it wont let her switch to hers it just. we have tried everything from restarting the PC uninstalling the game and reinstalling, makings sue she is logged into all the Xbox game bar, store, companion. but still wont let he try to sign in. when she clicks sign in with a different account is just goes back to this screen
    SEA OF THEIVES WONT LET ME SIGN INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT [​IMG]

:)

Austin Guidry, Nov 26, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi Austin Guidry,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are having issues signing in with your game. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

Have you tried choosing to sign in with a Different Microsoft account?

Here are methods that we can perform to try and fix the issue.

Method 1: Clear Store Cache

Open Command Prompt (admin)

Run the command below

[table][tr]
    wsreset.exe
    [/tr][/table]
    Method 2: Clean Temp Files

Open RUN

Type the command below

[table][tr]
    %temp%
    [/tr][/table]
    This will open Temp Folder

Delete all the files inside

Choose Skip All when prompted

Method 3: Troubleshoot Sign-in problems with in-game accounts on Windows

Sign-in problems with in-game accounts on Windows | Xbox Support

Re register Xbox Game Bar, Companion App, MS Store

Open PowerShell

Run the commands below, one by one.

Xbox Console Companion

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *XboxApp*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
    Xbox Game Bar

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
    Microsoft Store

[table][tr]
    PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *WindowsStore*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
    [/tr][/table]
    Xbox App

[table][tr]
    PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command “& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *XboxApp*).InstallLocation + ‘\AppxManifest.xml’ ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}”
    [/tr][/table]
    If issue persist, create a new Windows User

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Datboijoe15 Win User

I haven't received my ebon pistol yet why?

Sot means sea of theives this was a twitch drop. I said the game SOT sea of theives
  5. Crush The W0rld Win User

Sea of thieves crashes

Sea of theives have been bugfy for me aswell lately especially the frame drops lets just hope it gets fixed soon
  6. ThePidgeon2004 Win User

Not getting points for buying sea of thieves

I bought sea of theives the day it came out and now on microsoft rewards it says I can get 6000 points for buying sea of theives but I already own it,Please Help.
Thema:

1. SEA OF THEIVES WONT LET ME SIGN INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - SEA THEIVES WONT

2. Sea of thieves vanished from my library

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves vanished from my library: So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do an update which is normal. But for some...
  3. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  6. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  7. SEA of theives not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SEA of theives not working: Alright so i have been trying for a few days now and sea of thieves wont install. When i do try to install it it doesnt go past zero percent says its finished and all it says is add to play later....
  8. How to get more storage and download sea of theives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get more storage and download sea of theives: Hello, I’m having trouble downloading sea of theives on my laptop but I’ve got no space left and I can’t delete anymore things, so I bought a hard drive hoping I can download it on that but I...
  9. Sea Of Theives Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Theives Crashing: My Game Keeps Crashing Without A Error Just When i Reopen the game i see this 865a4d5a-7d25-47b5-8da7-0ef9bdd2aa23
  10. sea of theives crashing/ freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of theives crashing/ freezing: for the past week when I have tried to play sea of theives it just hasn't worked. when I finish the entry cutscene my game either crashes to my home screen, or plays a loud buzzing noise and then...