Se me ha teminado game pass [I've been teminated with game pass]

Discus and support Se me ha teminado game pass [I've been teminated with game pass] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Se me ha terminado game pass y no deja suscribirme a gold como lo tenia antes poque? Gracias [Translation-I've finished game pass and won't let me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PedroMiserol, Jun 12, 2020.

  1. PedroMiserol
    PedroMiserol Guest

    Se me ha teminado game pass [I've been teminated with game pass]


    Se me ha terminado game pass y no deja suscribirme a gold como lo tenia antes poque? Gracias

    [Translation-I've finished game pass and won't let me subscribe to gold like I had before? Thank you]

    :)
     
    PedroMiserol, Jun 12, 2020
    #1
  2. FabioHVSilva Win User

    Se me ha teminado game pass [I've been teminated with game pass]

  3. Dondlan Win User

    Se me ha teminado game pass [I've been teminated with game pass]

    Cancel your Game Pass Subscription and then you subscribe to Xbox Live Gold.
  4. ChronosTheos Win User

    Se me ha teminado game pass [I've been teminated with game pass]

    Metase a la página principal de Xbox, cuando ha entrado a su cuenta, busque las opciones de suscripciones, ahora le va dar la opción para cancelar gamepass, hágalo y después le va dejar que se suscribe a xbox gold en cualquier de sus aparatos.

    [Translation-Get to the Xbox homepage, when you've logged into your account, search for subscription options, now you'll be given the option to cancel gamepass, do so, and then you'll be left to subscribe to xbox gold on any of your devices.]
  5. XRPX Win User

    Se me ha teminado game pass [I've been teminated with game pass]

    cancel on live.account.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Minecraft windows 10 edition game pass

    Minecraft for Windows 10 has never been part of Game Pass Ultimate/Game Pass for PC. Minecraft has only been available on the console through Game Pass.
Thema:

Se me ha teminado game pass [I've been teminated with game pass]

Loading...
  1. Se me ha teminado game pass [I've been teminated with game pass] - Similar Threads - teminado game pass

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...