Sd card on xbox

Discus and support Sd card on xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a usb sd card reader, I tried plugging it into my iPad to import photos from my camera to the iPad but it didn’t work. I tried the same with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by archTX, Jan 25, 2023.

1. archTX
    archTX Guest

Sd card on xbox

So I have a usb sd card reader, I tried plugging it into my iPad to import photos from my camera to the iPad but it didn’t work. I tried the same with an android device and it didn’t work. I even tried using a Wii U, and it didn’t work. But then I remembered I have an Xbox. And a lot of people know you can use an Xbox as a media center. So does that mean I can transfer from an sd card to the Xbox and view the photos later?

:)

archTX, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

download

That's a physical lock on the side of the SD card, but that's only on standard SD cards, or micro SD cards adapters, you are using the SD card directly right? I forgot that is a surface 3 sorry

Try to format it on Fat32 please
  3. archTX Win User

Sd card on xbox

I sometimes use Microsoft edge, and figured out that it has a windows like file manager
  4. archTX Win User

Sd card on xbox

Ok, I figured out what an otg device is but I used one to plug it into an iPad
  5. ngocphi Win User

Sd card on xbox

Then you need to talk to.thr device manufactuerr

Otg only works with file .management tool

Xbox doesn't have.any
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Sd card on xbox

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

You can but only if you format the supported external storage device using the Xbox so it can detect it as a media device.
Thema:

Sd card on xbox

1. Sd card on xbox - Similar Threads - card

2. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  3. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  4. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  5. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  6. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  7. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  8. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  9. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I am trying to add a card as a new payment method on my Microsoft account, but it doesn’t work. It marks the name in red and displays ”Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for...
  10. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...