Sd card on xbox

Discus and support Sd card on xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a usb sd card reader, I tried plugging it into my iPad to import photos from my camera to the iPad but it didn’t work. I tried the same with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by archTX, Jan 25, 2023.

1. archTX
    archTX Guest

Sd card on xbox

So I have a usb sd card reader, I tried plugging it into my iPad to import photos from my camera to the iPad but it didn’t work. I tried the same with an android device and it didn’t work. I even tried using a Wii U, and it didn’t work. But then I remembered I have an Xbox. And a lot of people know you can use an Xbox as a media center. So does that mean I can transfer from an sd card to the Xbox and view the photos later?

:)

archTX, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

download

That's a physical lock on the side of the SD card, but that's only on standard SD cards, or micro SD cards adapters, you are using the SD card directly right? I forgot that is a surface 3 sorry

Try to format it on Fat32 please
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

SD cards

[quote user="FatMond"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

are there any plans to up the capacity of the usb memory sticks?

[/quote]

They can, but I bet they won't as it encourages people to buy thier overpriced HDDs.[/quote]

2TB external HD = £60

250GB Xbox HD = £104

Lol.

[/quote]

LOL, you pay nearly twice and you get 1/8 of the storage.
  4. Fat Mond Win User

SD cards

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

[/quote]

They can, but I bet they won't as it encourages people to buy thier overpriced HDDs.[/quote]

2TB external HD = £60

250GB Xbox HD = £104

Lol.
  5. gooslaps goop Win User

SD cards

6. BlitzGear02 Win User

sd card

If you have the Xbox App, you can save videos captured on your Xbox console directly to your mobile device or PC.

I assume it’s a straightforward process from there, but then again, I’m no streamer.
Thema:

Sd card on xbox

1. Sd card on xbox - Similar Threads - card

2. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: Not able to add card in Xbox one 137bc015-2d7c-4e3e-b867-12f570245f9d
  3. Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through?: I am trying to use remote play from my PC but the application fails to update that I made my payment? You can also see that there is no button to launch remote play? I have an image of my...
  4. Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...: Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D: 5bf9bcea-1d80-4616-bff1-e88b369aa77f
  5. Pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, wrong card was used, can't re order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, wrong card was used, can't re order: I pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, a week or so ago, when they finally charged my card it was declined because of the wrong card. I tried to go back and re pre order, but it tells me I already own it....
  6. Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card: So the Season of the Seraph Punch Card on Microsoft Rewards isn't updating. I did everything, including buying 1000 Silver, but that won't update. I got an email verifying my purchase webt...
  7. My gift card account was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gift card account was hacked.: My gift card was used by an unauthorized user. What should I do? 141e06de-c75e-48e0-9f5c-7e33f0a599c6
  8. Gift card was hacked.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card was hacked.: I need to speak to someone at Xbox regarding unauthorized redemption of gift card. 3b4bb6bd-5b5b-44ad-a0c9-4fd9f6f3e6d2
  9. Is it possible to switch an Xbox VC that was shipped to a digital card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to switch an Xbox VC that was shipped to a digital card?: I ordered a 200,000 point XBox One VC is it possible to get this switched to a digital card? a587e401-2fb3-43d6-aa1e-bec082f12261
  10. Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy...: Right so scince december some in my family has been useing my card to buy in game currentcy and such and whenever i request a refund they denie it ever scince december and its not fair that i have...