Scrolling Issue
Discus and support Scrolling Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox will not stop scrolling down. I have managed to get it to Device and Accessories Test Mode screen. It says that the right trigger is being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrendanD1, Jan 30, 2019.
Thema:
Scrolling Issue
Loading...
-
Scrolling Issue - Similar Threads - Scrolling Issue
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by... -
Elder scrolls Oblivion Remasted Hangs on Faded Map on launch
in XBoX Games and AppsElder scrolls Oblivion Remasted Hangs on Faded Map on launch: Im on Windows 11 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: RTX 3080 - Fully Updated Ram: 64GB Game is installed on my "C:/" So install goes fine when it comes to opening the game it opens but hangs on the... -
Large On-Screen Keyboard Scrolling Problem
in XboX InsidersLarge On-Screen Keyboard Scrolling Problem: I've looked all over the place for some kind of fix or even anybody else running into the same problem as me, but came up short with no results. For whatever reason, anytime I'm using the Large... -
Why does when I try to scroll down on my Xbox Home Screen, it goes immediately back up.
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does when I try to scroll down on my Xbox Home Screen, it goes immediately back up.: When I scroll down on my Xbox home screen, it goes immediately back up. I have no stick drift, and it only affects the home screen not games.. c7e5388a-4470-4bf3-a359-d5ceff5730bc -
why is everytime I download The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Remastered on xbox app pc game pass...
in XBoX Games and Appswhy is everytime I download The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Remastered on xbox app pc game pass...: why is everytime I download The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Remastered on xbox app pc game pass its goes to queued 0% after hitting 729mb downloadeded everytime Ive looked thru everything online. Ive... -
Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 Scroll Wheel Issue
in XBoX on ConsolesMicrosoft Comfort Mouse 4500 Scroll Wheel Issue: When starting the computer, the mouse needs to be unplugged and plugged in again for the scroll wheel to work. The 4500 has no drivers available on the website, so no update is available.... -
Elders Scroll 80204 issue
in XBoX Games and AppsElders Scroll 80204 issue: I just reinstalled the game disc and when I went to open the game it says it'll take just a second and then it brings up another screen that says I need to install an update for my console however... -
Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?
in XBoX Games and AppsEndgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?: I’ve done it all with no resolve. b57eab0f-499d-441a-b73d-ae2a15a30cff